LMD Louise McDonnell #4 Louise wears everything but Everything But Him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say it’s Victoria or faith , a lack of maturity coming through here on these messages
Going by the past comments I definitely think it’s Victoria. Plugging her OF and commenting on her arse

Reactions: 4
See the blonde one has her minge out in that story 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wtf is going on with this bad photo shopping ! From Melissa
Ngl cant see the photoshop fail here but Melissa is a scream she wants so badly to give off this old money atheistic and pretend shes wealthy but in reality her trailer trash sisters make it so obvious how forced that facade she has going on really is

Reactions: 6
Ngl cant see the photoshop fail here but Melissa is a scream she wants so badly to give off this old money atheistic and pretend shes wealthy but in reality her trailer trash sisters make it so obvious how forced that facade she has going on really is
I can’t see it either 😅 And she is so slim I don’t think she’d need to edit it to be honest!

Unlike her big sister Louise! I thought she was looking unreal in that red dress and for a moment I actually thought well done to her, but it’s definitely been edited!!!!

Reactions: 3
Ohhh I cringe… “the most beautiful IST…”… never mind a bronzer- a good English class is what’s needed!!!

Reactions: 7
Tapping the makeup brush when it's a cream product she's shilling 🙄 and how many times a day does she say "Lit-rally"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ll stick to Charlotte Tilbury, Estée Lauder, MAC, etc thanks anyway Lou.

ps. Still not over ‘beautifulist’ did she go to school? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she should stay at home next weekend if she doesn't know he's called Garth and not Gareth. Dick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think she should stay at home next weekend if she doesn't know he's called Garth and not Gareth. Dick.
Ahh no I hope she’s not going Friday. I’m going and what’s the bet I end up beside her ffs 🙈 karma for me 😂 and no Louise don’t wear the cowboy boots ffs lol they’re gonna be thousands in them 🙈 think outside the box lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ahh no I hope she’s not going Friday. I’m going and what’s the bet I end up beside her ffs 🙈 karma for me 😂 and no Louise don’t wear the cowboy boots ffs lol they’re gonna be thousands in them 🙈 think outside the box lol
Can't bloody wait I'm going next Saturday night woho🥳🥳
To stay on topic her lip liner really grates me 😤😤

Reactions: 4
On showing their “stable” black dress…. Think you mean staple love….. LOL… comic show!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.