LMD Louise McDonnell #4 Louise wears everything but Everything But Him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only way this pandemic impacted her was her child’s birth - and she made all that someone elses fault too -
the nhs for not letting him in with covid - the nhs who then give her a concession others didn’t get her cousin in with her for the birth
when if she did what any sensible person would do and put the life of their unborn baby first she should have shielded for a few week before due date

Reactions: 11
LMD is someone I actually like on Instagram but what the hell was she thinking wearing that dress to the wedding! It is absolutely awful. It looks like she bought a flamenco dancer outfit in a Spanish supermarket.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
LMD is someone I actually like on Instagram but what the hell was she thinking wearing that dress to the wedding! It is absolutely awful. It looks like she bought a flamenco dancer outfit in a Spanish supermarket.
I thought the pair of them were going to some murder mystery fancy dress thing and then realised they were at a wedding!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If you met them at a wedding or night out you’d think they were travellers

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have NEVER saw a more ridiculous guest outfit in all my life, she looked like a cheap Vegas Marilyn Monroe act 🤦‍♀️
She’s a total bin lid…. I definitely think she has a screw or two loose… like WTF is her profession ???

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.