Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LostScot82

Chatty Member
#5 lost the fat but can't ask about that,went to Derry got in a spat, put that in your group chat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
Can we move be on from the pro/cons love/hate for people's choices on weightloss.

I keep coming back because of notifications expecting the goss on why the breakup happened and instead it's more in fighting over saxenda 🙄

People's choices have no effect on your life so let them at it.

Reactions: 28

Lady_Tabitha

Chatty Member
Surely there was no need for Louise to leave her child at home AGAIN! I'm all for holidays... But I bring my 3 with me as that's what I signed up to when I became a mother .. to put my children first. She leaves that poor child at the drop of a hat, have never saw anything like it, embarrassed for her behaviour and thinking it's normal.
Aw come on, there's plenty you can say about her but I don't think she's doing something very wrong.

Going on holiday doesn't make you a bad person. The child won't even remember her being away!

Being a mother doesn't mean martyring yourself and never going on holiday without them ever again ?

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Every week there is a discussion about her weight. I couldn’t care if she’s a size 6 or 26, she’s still an absolute c**t 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyone got any gossip about her?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

goss50

Big doll is single again . Drug search at the house. Didn’t find anything but took neil with them . That was the weekend of the brothers wedding

• Wow
Reactions: 24

darkcherry14k

I've been on weightloss injections and I couldn't even finish a cup of coffee let alone stuff down a big roast or afternoon tea etc, my coffee would literally go cold everytime I bought one so I just gave them up! The injections literally cut your appetite and if you eat to much - especially if its fatty or high sugar you come over very very sick like you have really over eaten so based on that I'd say she hasn't been on the injections because you physically can't eat and drink like they way she does.
To be honest even if she has (which I don't think she has) So what? No ones business apart from people want to tell her she 'cheated' instead of saying you look great and keep it moving, why does this happen everytime anyone loses weight? But then on the other hand when your fat your talked down about that too, women literally can't win either way, I don't see men get this hard time, and it's always women saying it about other women. LMD is alot of things but c'mon credit where credits due she looks great now fair play to her and I don't think she has lost it that quickly because she started after her baby was born and her baby is nearly 2 now and she was doing that master of weightless for a long time and sorta went quiet with that for the last 6 mohts months or so? But she still does walking and working shifting pallets, swimming etc I can see how she would loose the weight still as she never seems to sit still.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m not all for LMD but it’s a far reach to slag the girl for taking 3 nights away from her wee girl, when she’s at home with her dad. It’s literally like one of us going on a hen party. Are you supposed to not do anything when you have kids?
For all we know she could be having a rough time or suffering from something and the boyfriend / sister has said look take a few days away….
I get this is tattle life but that is a far reach to slag her on 😂

ps I’m ready for all the ‘hello Louise’ comments 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

cantinfluenceme

Hopefully it is someone who called her out for what she has been doing or saying👀.. Louise watch your back love because it isn’t clean neither is Victorias nor Miss NI tragic 5th place (only got it because of her sister) slabber (her mouth is popular around Belfast and Portglenone at the minute)👀 not threatening behaviour but my god the stories of what you three have been up to is incredible! Not disclosing anything here by the way because it is not my place to disclose!! They have destroyed peoples life’s and Louise’s is the first that i could damage with information about that lovely baby daddy but im not here to destroy relationships! He just loves ducking toy toals (they all rhyme with what I’m meaning) xoxo Gossip Girl
Anyone else not got a clue what rhymes with toy toals? Boy ..... ? Or am I thick?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

keke00

Doesn’t really matter who started it first. Both sides are embarrassing. Imagine getting dressed up and spending money to enjoy a night out and ending up fighting. Then posting it all over your social media 🙈😂 Stay classy ladies ✌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
W
Hopefully it is someone who called her out for what she has been doing or saying👀.. Louise watch your back love because it isn’t clean neither is Victorias nor Miss NI tragic 5th place (only got it because of her sister) slabber (her mouth is popular around Belfast and Portglenone at the minute)👀 not threatening behaviour but my god the stories of what you three have been up to is incredible! Not disclosing anything here by the way because it is not my place to disclose!! They have destroyed peoples life’s and Louise’s is the first that i could damage with information about that lovely baby daddy but im not here to destroy relationships! He just loves ducking toy toals (they all rhyme with what I’m meaning) xoxo Gossip Girl
Why post that then say not disclosing and posted after 3am are you or were you one off the girls in Derry last night ?
Everyone on here knows Louise gets Ideas above her station and thinks what she’s not
This is a Gossip site if we have Tea we spill it we don’t hint at what we think we know

• Heart

passthepopcornnai

Chatty Member
No harm but I can’t see how they seen cctv… that’s surely a data protection breach. I remember when I needed cctv I was told only the police would see it after submitting a request which would take weeks

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
I don’t think Louise is harmless at all. She self serving and ruthless. All the crap about the bag raffle for “nhs” etc at the start of pandemic, just to make herself look good and promote her business, nothing else. Her covid conspiracy theories and covid denying rants and behaviour was far from harmless. Louise is only about the business of making money, any way that she can exploit her following and customers.

Reactions: 21
I’d take a guess and say all the ‘mums’ here complaining of her going out all the time are ones that can’t get out themselves or don’t have the babysitters to help. She’s a mum and goes out big woop the child is looked after.
Jesus but the mum shaming is so annoying to read.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

BigMavis

VIP Member
Women get it hard enough, do they not?
It's really none of my business how she parents, child looks healthy and happy, its not like she's being brought up in a crack den.
I enjoy her wrote aff posts they make me laugh and I'm glad she shares them even if she does delete them when she's sober. She doesn't have the same life as most of us, she sells her life, she gets a fair bit of criticism that she can see, not confined to whispering behind her back, her relationship with her ma (which must be painful) is discussed.
I don't blame her for getting pished. She's just a normal person from up the road, not a celebrity even if she's kidding on she is.
I'm not a Louise Stan by the way.

lodgequeen

Chatty Member
Believe me there are two sides to this story, your one who posted on FB is far from an angel, rough as a badgers arse.

• Haha

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
Irrelevant of the childcare thing (smells like Mumsnet in here lol) I think the main issue is her hitting the fucking snow slopes every time she's out if you know what I mean 😂

• Haha