LMD Louise McDonnell #4 Louise wears everything but Everything But Him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No doubt our Lou must have been in some random kitchen, following an after party going through the horrors and regret decided to have a browse on tattle and got herself riled up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

thanks for giving us all a wee laugh LMD

But also I would just like to point out that as you’re a yummy mummy now, best leave the after parties to the young ones who don’t have wains to get up to in the morning😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No doubt our Lou must have been in some random kitchen, following an after party going through the horrors and regret decided to have a browse on tattle and got herself riled up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

thanks for giving us all a wee laugh LMD

But also I would just like to point out that as you’re a yummy mummy now, best leave the after parties to the young ones who don’t have wains to get up to in the morning😉
Hangovers are hard enough without having a ❄ come down at the same time 😂

Reactions: 6
Aul Lou was out in Derry last night . Probably raging we weren’t talking about her . Made her feel insignificant

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg I’m dying off embarrassment for her.

That’s the cringiest thing I’ve ever seen on Instagram 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't get why it's Victoria doing the voice over tho. Just seems desperate as fook

Reactions: 3
I SEE ALL YOU SAD PATHETIC JEALOUS BASTARDS HAVE WENT VERY QUIET 🤐
Just seen this now as I don’t really look on the has beens thread…… were you still drunk/stoned Lou or was it the come down?? Were you a little upset that you’ve been forgotten about and nobody cares for your pointless shite anymore?? Bit pathetic that you’re on here looking to see what’s being said about you and getting annoyed that nobody cares for your drag queen make up looks, your tatty trashy clothes or your AliExpress makeup products 😂😂😂. You’re done love….. GIVE IT UP!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just seen this now as I don’t really look on the has beens thread…… were you still drunk/stoned Lou or was it the come down?? Were you a little upset that you’ve been forgotten about and nobody cares for your pointless shite anymore?? Bit pathetic that you’re on here looking to see what’s being said about you and getting annoyed that nobody cares for your drag queen make up looks, your tatty trashy clothes or your AliExpress makeup products 😂😂😂. You’re done love….. GIVE IT UP!!!
Last seen today at 1.52... still enjoying a good read about herself 🤣 if we are such "sad, pathetic, jealous bastards" for being on here ... What does that make her since she's here too🤷

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.