LMD Louise McDonnell #4 Louise wears everything but Everything But Him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend just sent me her story of the wee girl in her carseat, not only forward facing but the carseat straps are that loose one is actually under her arm? Nothing says you don't give a shite about your child more than driving like that and filming it (or I suppose leaving her at every farts end to get a night/weekend/week away)... not a brain cell in thon dolls head

Reactions: 4
Why do the public fall for all this bull tit ?! See the amount of following the clothes page has … why !

Reactions: 3
people fall for fakery ! Look at b perfect s crap range making him a fortune even with the millions of discount codes for the insta huns ! And what would Brendan know about producing makeup ! But people buy into it

Reactions: 3
English queen strikes again…. “Still swoll”….. she hadn’t a bloody notion of the English language!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Shame her diddies didn’t hit her in the head and knock some sense into her 🤦‍♀️ Also all that make up on for a run 😂 I’d be a bigger mess with the make up on 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can she not call every bride she does the most beautiful bride ever? Louise just pocketed your well deserved cash and she doesn’t give a duck anymore.. she doesn’t put up posts about her brides or anything, LMD is and should be in the gutters

Reactions: 2
Can she not call every bride she does the most beautiful bride ever? Louise just pocketed your well deserved cash and she doesn’t give a duck anymore.. she doesn’t put up posts about her brides or anything, LMD is and should be in the gutters
All these brides prob booked in few years ago . She’s long gone with popularly

Omg no class or brains . Y flaunt your new jeep all over your business page and have Hilton car sales in your car so she can get discount . Each to their own but I don’t think it’s appropriate

Reactions: 5
Why does she even need a defender of all SUVs? 😂😂😂 also pretty sure Hilton cars is a relative of some sort

Why does she even need a defender of all SUVs? 😂😂😂 also pretty sure Hilton cars is a relative of some sort
A defender doesn’t really go with her ‘image!’ I think they’re friends. Andy Hilton is very good when it comes to cars. I’ve known him over 20 years and he’s sound.

Nice of her to post her new wheels when half the country can't afford to run their basic cars. No tact whatsoever. Can't stick her orange looking mug. I mean fair play if you work hard and spend hard...keep it to yourself.

Reactions: 8
Nice of her to post her new wheels when half the country can't afford to run their basic cars. No tact whatsoever. Can't stick her orange looking mug. I mean fair play if you work hard and spend hard...keep it to yourself.
Agree . Tacky . Don’t share your wealth with the world

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.