LMD Louise McDonnell #4 Louise wears everything but Everything But Him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could do with learning how to park the thing first instead of taking up half of fullans car park 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I totally agree re rubbing it in ppls noses but she might not 'own' it at all. Just can afford d payments for x amount f years, HP 🤔
Oh course on hp . I personally think Rich people don’t flaunt their wealth . You don’t know old money . But her tacky as hell . I wouldn’t flaunt my earning s for my employees / customers to see . It’s tacky . And then aul beggy having to tag Hilton car sales to get discount 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh course on hp . I personally think Rich people don’t flaunt their wealth . You don’t know old money . But her tacky as hell . I wouldn’t flaunt my earning s for my employees / customers to see . It’s tacky . And then aul beggy having to tag Hilton car sales to get discount 😂
Money talks but wealth whispers as they say!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Totally agree, ppl who r 'rich' don't feel d need 2 b exhibitionists about it & not trying 2 keep up appearances.

I totally agree re rubbing it in ppls noses but she might not 'own' it at all. Just can afford d payments for x amount f years, HP 🤔
That Jeep is easy 100k. Down payment was her old jeep, but even still the monthly repayments are gonna be crazy so she's still very well off regardless of if it's bought outright or not. That's not even mentioning running the thing every day! Fair play to her! Life's for living and if I could afford it I'd do the same.

• Haha
  • Sad
That Jeep is easy 100k. Down payment was her old jeep, but even still the monthly repayments are gonna be crazy so she's still very well off regardless of if it's bought outright or not. That's not even mentioning running the thing every day! Fair play to her! Life's for living and if I could afford it I'd do the same.
I see nothing wrong with buying it . It’s putting it on business page is not classy

Reactions: 3
I see nothing wrong with buying it . It’s putting it on business page is not classy
I think she's smart in where she posted it, it will have driven interactions and send some people to her page for a nosey which may lead to more business. Do I agree or like everything she does? Absolutely not, but when it comes to the jeep I just think fair fucks to her. I 100% would do the same, I'd be showing it off every chance I got 😂

Reactions: 2
I think she's smart in where she posted it, it will have driven interactions and send some people to her page for a nosey which may lead to more business. Do I agree or like everything she does? Absolutely not, but when it comes to the jeep I just think fair fucks to her. I 100% would do the same, I'd be showing it off every chance I got 😂
Nothing smart about it just plain bragging and showing off imo.
Sure cmon over to my website and buy my setting spray to fund my new defender whilst people are struggling to afford food and electric!!! Show some couth. I agree with the op about new/old money its so true. Hilton cars of course sourced it sure they are all best buds:sneaky:

Theres nothing wrong with showing off, if she was driving around in a heap people would be bitchin. You can't blame people who are doing well instead of the failure of a government we have 😂
I agree with majority of the stuff on this thread but the new car thing just doesn't bother me whatsoever.
Suppose everyone's different tho aren't they.

My husband had mentioned that he thinks there might be a tax right off for that type of vehicle. You don't have to pay benefit in kind its tax deductible as it's seen as a company "van" as such. Anyone know any more about this? Could be the reason for the change. As it's some change from her lovely jeep IMO 🙈

My husband had mentioned that he thinks there might be a tax right off for that type of vehicle. You don't have to pay benefit in kind its tax deductible as it's seen as a company "van" as such. Anyone know any more about this? Could be the reason for the change. As it's some change from her lovely jeep IMO 🙈
I don’t think she would be able to right it off via tax as it’s clearly not a work vehicle but she would 100% be paying for it each month under a finance agreement. She more than likely charges mileage for any weddings etc so she would be able to put that type of thing through, but not the whole vehicle itself

We have a few of these jeeps registered to the company and they are not a write off as a can. Only pick up jeeps can be. It would be used as an expense to the company and can be depreciated yearly through the accounts too for tax purposes

Reactions: 3
I'm a huge fan of hers...I really love her and the makeup she does on people but I hate the way on nights out she has a big ring of lip liner all round her mouth and nothing else...its wild looking!

• Haha
I'm a huge fan of hers...I really love her and the makeup she does on people but I hate the way on nights out she has a big ring of lip liner all round her mouth and nothing else...its wild looking!
huge fan, you’re in the wrong place 🤣🤣

But yes I agree the lip liner is horrific!

did you all see the big orange ring of foundation around her forehead tonight? Looks awful!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.