LMD Louise McDonnell #4 Louise wears everything but Everything But Him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is definitely not proud of you, you wee woman! You don’t even look after your waine, the daddy has it 5 days a week! You need a trailing up and down Portglenone street! Don’t try it in on with someone who has a partner and a child and expect you will get away with it! woman
Sounds like there’s tea? Tell us more….

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She is definitely not proud of you, you wee woman! You don’t even look after your waine, the daddy has it 5 days a week! You need a trailing up and down Portglenone street! Don’t try it in on with someone who has a partner and a child and expect you will get away with it! woman
Ohh someones got fresh tea ☕
Spill girl, we are parked up waiting for u 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The reel she posted says it at all ….. I DID IT (in caps of course)
Clearly she hasn’t heard there’s no I in the team.
As usual the self praise is hanging out of her

Reactions: 2
I have personally used it, I lost 2 stone and kept it off. I know so many people using it, at least 10, that have all asked me what I done, and then they started. I have to say, i would recommend it

Reactions: 9
I have personally used it, I lost 2 stone and kept it off. I know so many people using it, at least 10, that have all asked me what I done, and then they started. I have to say, i would recommend it
How do you get it? Is it safe? Does it need to be prescribed by a Dr?

Ozempic you have to be bmi of 35 I think.
My bmi was just shy of that so I couldn't get from Dr.
You can get it online.
Another one is saxenda. Boots online sell it. Its cheaper than ozempic for 3 pens but not as effective imo.
I'm currently using saxenda.
Did use ozempic but couldn't justify the price of it in this current climate.

Reactions: 3
Ozempic you have to be bmi of 35 I think.
My bmi was just shy of that so I couldn't get from Dr.
You can get it online.
Another one is saxenda. Boots online sell it. Its cheaper than ozempic for 3 pens but not as effective imo.
I'm currently using saxenda.
Did use ozempic but couldn't justify the price of it in this current climate.
How much is it?

Jaysus no wonder people are losing weight on that sure you couldn't afford to eat.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.