LMD Louise McDonnell #4 Louise wears everything but Everything But Him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! Will stick to Charlotte Tilbury, a reputable brand.

Also how pathetic is the promo pic - all the sisters and a token non white and a token bigger girl for diversity šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„
Awk I donā€™t like Louise at all in the slightest but that ā€œtoken bigger girlā€ is not nice as I know that girl has had very high insecurities about her weight in the past!!!

Reactions: 5
Awk I donā€™t like Louise at all in the slightest but that ā€œtoken bigger girlā€ is not nice as I know that girl has had very high insecurities about her weight in the past!!!
That girl is stunning. And very natural too unlike Louise imo but I do think she used her and the other girl for clout. When do u even see her promoting these type of woman ? Never ! She doesnā€™t even embrace herself and her curves. If she did sheā€™d be more relatable

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is she's a bigger girl, she's a bigger girl. Fat/big isn't a bad word. Doesn't mean ugly, unworthy etc it's just what it is.
You get small girls, big girls, long girls etc doesn't necessarily mean she's being body shamed
And this is coming from a bigger girl before anyone gets excited šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
To put in ā€˜ it costs more to produce than I expectedā€™ typical lmd . Her biggest aim now will be reduce the costs

Reactions: 3
True and to be fair itā€™s lovely to see how close they all are to him.

So whoā€™s taking one for the team and becoming LMDs step ma? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
True and to be fair itā€™s lovely to see how close they all are to him.

So whoā€™s taking one for the team and becoming LMDs step ma? šŸ˜‚
A colleague of mine met LMD out one night and couldnā€™t resist telling her she thought her da was hot and asked if he was single. She was very serious. Letā€™s just say LMD was not the slightest bit impressed šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Iā€™d say the girls would make life quite difficult for any woman to come into his life .if heā€™s still single itā€™s for a reason lol

Reactions: 7
Probably been discussed already here but how has louise lost all the weight šŸ¤Æ duck me she's shrinking by the day

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.