LMD Louise McDonnell #4 Louise wears everything but Everything But Him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you sell your clothes for charity? At least she is using her platform to raise money for NSPCC no matter what u think of her?
I give my clothes to charity and my children’s . I do lots for charity and my whole career is geared to helping other people . She raises money yes, from other people , have never seen her donate a lot of her earnings but she’ll make sure she makes the news for it

Reactions: 11
Do you sell your clothes for charity? At least she is using her platform to raise money for NSPCC no matter what u think of her?
Virtue signalling 🙄 I GIVE my clothes to charity. She raises other people’s money for NSPCC. I’d rather donate to them directly and bypass Louise trying to look like a good person when she’s purely a businesswoman doing all she can to promote herself and her interests.

Reactions: 11
I give all my clothes to charity & unlike Louise I don’t have much money . She sells everything , even used makeup . And she uses a platform exactly for her own gain

Reactions: 8
I’d say she’s on that weight loss pen as I’ve seen her going to aesthetic clinics in Belfast recently

Reactions: 5
I think she’s had a gastric sleeve done. She’s dropping so much so quickly
TBH I think when she puts her mind to it she can loose weight quickly- she did this before she fell pregnant… and to be fair to her she’s always out walking, at gym etc- so seems to be dedicated

Reactions: 1
Is all the money raised for charity then ?
It’s the usually Louise. self praise yes charity will benefit from it but did she really have to do a Lmd stall at it ? I personally think not.
Who’s to know the finally tally of the funds raised unless there’s someone official from a charity sitting counting it all….🤔

Reactions: 4
TBH I think when she puts her mind to it she can loose weight quickly- she did this before she fell pregnant… and to be fair to her she’s always out walking, at gym etc- so seems to be dedicated
She was a bigger sized girl so weight loss is pretty dramatic at the start. It's probably beginning to slow down now. She probably has been 80% consistent for a long time so it still works in her favour. Don't think she's had gastric band

Reactions: 3
She is definitely not proud of you, you wee woman! You don’t even look after your waine, the daddy has it 5 days a week! You need a trailing up and down Portglenone street! Don’t try it in on with someone who has a partner and a child and expect you will get away with it! woman

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.