LMD Louise McDonnell #4 Louise wears everything but Everything But Him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, there’s an injection that makes you skinny? Tell me where 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can someone create an injections thread elsewhere on Tattle so this stays on topic?

Reactions: 18
Yeah I was looking forward to a bit of tea on Miss Mc Donnell and then the tread completly derailed, although to be fair a stone off me wouldnt go worng 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have personally used it, I lost 2 stone and kept it off. I know so many people using it, at least 10, that have all asked me what I done, and then they started. I have to say, i would recommend it
Ditto!! I spoke to my GP about it and he gave me the green light

Reactions: 3
What is the score with those teeth?? They seem to be too big for her mouth and when she talks it’s like she has a lisp. There’s no way a responsible dentist would have left a client like that.

Reactions: 10
I think her work is well done. She's had filler in her chin to balance her face I think and it works but she has good bone structure anyway and thankfully she's not blowing her lips up to ridiculous levels.

Reactions: 4
I do think Louise is very pretty, I cannot stand anything about her - but she’s a lovely looking girl. Not natural but all quite subtle, except the teeth. The teeth aren’t great.

Reactions: 9
Wow such a difference!!!!! She looks a million times better!

Randomly I know the girl who’s in that photo with her

The sisters all got the same teeth, they are too big for their mouths especially Melissa’s they give off the impression of horse teeth

Reactions: 4
She’s a stuck up witch got ! I liked her at the beginning but all has gone to her head ! The money she’s raking in on her cheap Ali express tat you would think would buy some class .. tacky af !!

Reactions: 6
She’s a stuck up witch got ! I liked her at the beginning but all has gone to her head ! The money she’s raking in on her cheap Ali express tat you would think would buy some class .. tacky af !!
Can’t wait to see the classless clan all done up for today!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.