LMD Louise McDonnell #4 Louise wears everything but Everything But Him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You'd think the groom could get a waistcoat that fits at least 🙄
Youd think melissas wee boy could have got a suit that fits him! Like he borrowed his da’s. Looks about 9. Louise looks well but should have her hair up with that dress, too much with the long hair, the long earrings, the dress etc.

Youd think melissas wee boy could have got a suit that fits him! Like he borrowed his da’s. Looks about 9. Louise looks well but should have her hair up with that dress, too much with the long hair, the long earrings, the dress etc.
Definitely the hair and the shoes ruined it

Reactions: 1
Who has all the kids? If I had a wedding with my kids going I wouldn't even get a chance to piss never mind shots 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For a family wedding could they not wait to next day for pics of the actual wedding I’m sure the poor girl doesn’t want their following seeing her pics I know I wouldn’t 🙄 as for Louise’s shoes with that dress they look like something the queen would wear

Reactions: 6
For a family wedding could they not wait to next day for pics of the actual wedding I’m sure the poor girl doesn’t want their following seeing her pics I know I wouldn’t 🙄 as for Louise’s shoes with that dress they look like something the queen would wear
Money doesn't buy class, I think its the worst thing to post pictures on the day of the wedding. And don't get me started on the way she is posing in them pictures hand half down her leg leaning forward. Very silly imo just stand and get a nice photo!!

Reactions: 5
I'm v late to the party but could someone fill me in on what the situation with the mother is ? Thanks 😉
Not 100% but from what I read on her she walked out on the kids and left them with the da. And Victoria is the only one that bothers with her. Very strange and anyone who ask Louise about it get block and told to duck off sometime politely and sometimes not 🫠

Reactions: 4
Not 100% but from what I read on her she walked out on the kids and left them with the da. And Victoria is the only one that bothers with her. Very strange and anyone who ask Louise about it get block and told to duck off sometime politely and sometimes not 🫠
Thanks for the update. I wondered when she mentioned Alaras nanny yesterday 👍

Reactions: 1
Money certainly dosent buy class or anything else where louise is concerned that dress michaela wore before or at least the exact same ud think If it is the same dress ud make an effort for your brothers wedding not like she's short of money.

Reactions: 3
Money certainly dosent buy class or anything else where louise is concerned that dress michaela wore before or at least the exact same ud think If it is the same dress ud make an effort for your brothers wedding not like she's short of money.
I thought out of them all Michaela looked the best. Never seen her in that dress before. She has tagged a dress rental company in the pic so assuming she rented it and didn’t buy it

Reactions: 3
I thought out of them all Michaela looked the best. Never seen her in that dress before. She has tagged a dress rental company in the pic so assuming she rented it and didn’t buy it
Yeah michaela looked lov3ly the dress louise wore michaela wore before or at least the exact same anyway

Reactions: 2
Not one to body shame , but she’s still a big lassie from behind ! Why would Victoria post this ?!
Hahaha nothing like ur sister doing u dirty 😆 can’t hide from the angles all the time Louise. I’d be fuming if my sister posted that 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.