LMD Louise McDonnell #4 Louise wears everything but Everything But Him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a nice body compared to lmd, but a bit showy off? Definitely fancies herself a bit.
Do you think so? Are ye sure now? She dosent make it while obvious that she loves her self though does she. While modest wee girl 😂😂 (sarcasm) Omg she is the biggest show off

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you think so? Are ye sure now? She dosent make it while obvious that she loves her self though does she. While modest wee girl 😂😂 (sarcasm) Omg she is the biggest show off
Hey if I had her body I wouldn't complain 😂😂 but hey she's young!
Lmd is not 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It really looks like she is wearing some sort of hip/bum pads in the video but can see it in the screenshots too
Aw 100% she does!! I've seen her in real life and she looks nothing like she does online!
Make up is terrible in person as well 🤣

Reactions: 3
Hey if I had her body I wouldn't complain 😂😂 but hey she's young!
Lmd is not 🤣🤣
I used to have her body when I was in my 20’s and I took it for granted 🙃 although in fairness I didn’t bare as much as she does… Hit 34 and boom! I don’t have that body anymore. Dieting it is….

Reactions: 6
£17.99 for that wee small tube 😦😦 Jesus wept!!
Stick to the make up love your no Caroline hirons

Reactions: 7
£17.99 for that wee small tube 😦😦 Jesus wept!!
Stick to the make up love your no Caroline hirons
She really needs a reality check who the duck is gonna afford that. Ud think she’d Make it affordable. Make up now is a luxury more than ever. People can’t afford heating let alone this shite

Reactions: 4
She really needs a reality check who the duck is gonna afford that. Ud think she’d Make it affordable. Make up now is a luxury more than ever. People can’t afford heating let alone this shite
She'll make her money on the run up to Christmas with it, but I can't see it being a massive seller afterwards at that price point.

Reactions: 2
I think she’s lost the popularity she had and her day has passed. She’s not relevant now. I’ll be genuinely surprised if this is a success. She may be a good saleswoman, but the demand for a £18 primer just won’t be there, no matter how good sticky Vicky says it is 😜

Reactions: 11
I think she’s lost the popularity she had and her day has passed. She’s not relevant now. I’ll be genuinely surprised if this is a success. She may be a good saleswoman, but the demand for a £18 primer just won’t be there, no matter how good sticky Vicky says it is 😜
Why buy that when u can buy Charlotte tilbury and the likes for a few extra £ 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Exactly! Will stick to Charlotte Tilbury, a reputable brand.

Also how pathetic is the promo pic - all the sisters and a token non white and a token bigger girl for diversity 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why buy that when u can buy Charlotte tilbury and the likes for a few extra £ 🤦‍♀️
That’s what I don’t get about the likes of LMD, Pearl beauty etc who launch products (chosen from a white label catalogue), their price point makes no sense to me. For a few £ more you could buy an actual decent cosmetics brand 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Exactly! Will stick to Charlotte Tilbury, a reputable brand.

Also how pathetic is the promo pic - all the sisters and a token non white and a token bigger girl for diversity 🙄🙄🙄
Awk now Lou is also in the big girl group 😂 as am I so I’m haha 😆

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.