LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just throwing out suggestions for Thread names

“Everything but class”

“Two sisters, two shapes, a whole lotta cheap tat from aliexpress - unless you are bigger than a size 14”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can’t believe they actually used the word ‘lotta’ in their opening statement on their website 🫣 credible business right from the start ✅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her use of the English language is atrocious.
Trying to launch a new business and she can't even use proper words.
She couldn't have did it without ..wtf 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is there really a gaping hole in the fashion world though? I don’t think so. Not for the tack they are selling anyway

Also I’m sorry but this dress is disgusting
just spotted something similar on Ali express for £9 and they are retailing at £35!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand the logic behind it? So the gaping hole in the fashion industry is that there aren’t enough clothes where two different girls can twin? And why’s it called everything but him?!

Their concept of “pieces that suit different shapes and sizes” would make more sense if they had photos of the both of them wearing every item, so you can see how it looks on someone slim and someone curvy

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Their concept of “pieces that suit different shapes and sizes” would make more sense if they had photos of the both of them wearing every item, so you can see how it looks on someone slim and someone curvy
Louise would never allow that. She is a master of disguising her actual figure from hiding behind other people in pictures to standing at unusual angles. She also wouldn’t fit in those clothes that are size 8-14.

This is not a good business venture, rebranding Ali Express clothes with a ridiculous mark up? They must think people are as stupid as they are 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
What does the name mean? Why does it say it covers everyone when the biggest size is 14? What brand is LMD wearing because if 14 is the biggest, she is certainly not wearing that….this is so strange….what does the blonde one actually do??

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion

Want an LMD lipstick or even a dress?
Save your money and buy from AliExpress

Agree with @Mcn55 that it could be a good idea if they had pics of each of them wearing the same outfits. It seems very rushed and not thought through. Almost as if they got the wrong shipment from China and decided to set up a business around it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What does the name mean? Why does it say it covers everyone when the biggest size is 14? What brand is LMD wearing because if 14 is the biggest, she is certainly not wearing that….this is so strange….what does the blonde one actually do??
Edited now, sizes go up to 20, more realistic & fair but still doesn't appeal to me.

Reactions: 2
Wow all of those dresses are on Aliexpress.. like..every single bloody one.
I cant believe it. What tat.
And..like previous poster stated.. their little story behind the reason for starting this little venture was to fill a gap in the market..2 sisters 2 very different shapes .. but no images of them wearing the same dress except the first one.
What a joke 🙄

Reactions: 10
And..like previous poster stated.. their little story behind the reason for starting this little venture was to fill a gap in the market..2 sisters 2 very different shapes .. but no images of them wearing the same dress except the first one.
What a joke 🙄
Can you image search on Ali? Cause I'd be very interested in seeing them 😂

Reactions: 1
What a joke 🙄
You’d think when they have the full catalogue of ali express theyd pick nice clothes ?

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s a con artist . makeup artist career must not be going to well if she has to sell tatt online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.