LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol her on this morning wishing her friend a happy birthday and saying how the world would be “less boring”.. without you…. Lol think she means more boring!!!! Not a notion that wee girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol her on this morning wishing her friend a happy birthday and saying how the world would be “less boring”.. without you…. Lol think she means more boring!!!! Not a notion that wee girl!
Not even boring, she's wrote *borning* ffs

Reactions: 3
Never commented here but I follow Louise years but I wouldn't actively watch her stories but watched them today and seen she gave her granny flowers for mother's day. She also has a post up about her granny. That it made me wonder I have only ever seen her dad on her stories in all the years I am following her and never heard her mention her mam. There's a bunch of siblings so I was wondering does anyone know what the story is with her mam and why she never mentions her? Same with the sisters I follow always post their dad and granny never their mum. So curious?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Never commented here but I follow Louise years but I wouldn't actively watch her stories but watched them today and seen she gave her granny flowers for mother's day. She also has a post up about her granny. That it made me wonder I have only ever seen her dad on her stories in all the years I am following her and never heard her mention her mam. There's a bunch of siblings so I was wondering does anyone know what the story is with her mam and why she never mentions her? Same with the sisters I follow always post their dad and granny never their mum. So curious?
This again 🤣 They are estranged. Nobody knows the reason why. Lots of speculation and rumours detailed on previous threads if you fancy a read.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
This again 🤣 They are estranged. Nobody knows the reason why. Lots of speculation and rumours detailed on previous threads if you fancy a read.
🤣 sorry I did go back on this thread couldn't find anything il check out the other threads thanks

Reactions: 3
LMD and Victoria in Dublin…. Not a pick of class between them… an embarrassment!!!

Reactions: 5
At the Ivy and Victoria didn5 have a clue how to eat/ deshell a prawn..
LMD sluring her words.. money can't buy you class springs to mind

Reactions: 6
So Louise is with her sister in Dublin, eating in the Ivy like they’re i. McDonald’s or somewhere- fingering their food and Victoria having to ask how to eat the prawns!!??
Seriously- my 5 year old knows how to de-head a prawn.
All that glitters ain’t gold! Huh?
Well, it’s clear that her lack of mention or showing on insta over Xmas was because she (Victoria) doesn’t get on with the Australian sister… how odd is that!!?!?

Why did Louise embarrass her sister like that? Posting on stories that she didn’t know how to eat a langoustine/prawn

DRUNK and no decorum and thought it was ‘funny’ to take her sister down in public and on a social media site. What an absolute cow!!!! All fur coat and no knick***!

Why did Louise embarrass her sister like that? Posting on stories that she didn’t know how to eat a langoustine/prawn

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.