LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Check out the photoshopped looks of Louise in the yellow dress- do they actually think people are thick!!! She’s like a Kim K waxworks model…. If that’s what it takes to sell a dress….

Reactions: 7
Check out the photoshopped looks of Louise in the yellow dress- do they actually think people are thick!!! She’s like a Kim K waxworks model…. If that’s what it takes to sell a dress….
Asda are selling something very similar at the minute

Reactions: 3
I hope that thing wasn’t gifted to Louise because I don’t see an ad or gifted hashtag, she’s getting a fine through the door soon because they are cracking down on all the influencers not declaring ALOT..

Reactions: 5
not her wearing a RIVER ISLAND dress to Alara’s birthday party 💀 even she wont wear Everything But Him 🫣

**edit
she made a comment on how shes still going to buy clothes from elsewhere.. surely the clothes biz is still in its beginning stages? you would need all the publicity you can get 😬

Reactions: 5
not her wearing a RIVER ISLAND dress to Alara’s birthday party 💀 even she wont wear Everything But Him 🫣

**edit
she made a comment on how shes still going to buy clothes from elsewhere.. surely the clothes biz is still in its beginning stages? you would need all the publicity you can get 😬
Noticed that !! Lol

Reactions: 2
She’s soo cautious when filming herself in those dresses
How still can she stand
The pics are so obviously photoshopped…. She looks like a size 10 in them, and we all know she is most certainly not that!!! They really must think
People are gullable

Reactions: 6
The pics are so obviously photoshopped…. She looks like a size 10 in them, and we all know she is most certainly not that!!! They really must think
People are gullable
U can photoshop videos apparently. So maybe that’s why she’s so still

Reactions: 1

For anyone interested 👉🏼

Ps your make up is shite luv

For anyone interested 👉🏼

Ps your make up is shite luv
What’s this ? Or who

Just thought I’d share because I needed to vent and rant with like minded individuals 😂 NI insta hun who was speeding down the motorway while using her phone to video content 🤯😠
If you have the date and time stamped evidence you should report her to police. That’s disgusting behaviour.

Reactions: 4
If you have the date and time stamped evidence you should report her to police. That’s disgusting behaviour.
Yeah I do. I took a screenshot as soon as I saw it. It’s made me so angry. Can you report to the police? If so I’ll definitely be doing that

On first glance at this photo, she doesn’t look like Louise. Mouth is a lot smaller
I’m not being mean but I’ve seen Louise recently in real life and she simply does not look like that. She’s much bigger. Just another con woman, lying to flog crap.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.