LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she came down so Louise could present the cheque. Not so they could present it to her 🙄
Me me me me me springs to mind. Always a motive with Louise, she raised alot of money that's brilliant but she pushed her socials HARD at the same time... I'd say most of mid Ulster can't stand the family, stuck up their arses.

Reactions: 10
Let us not forget, Louise donated £100. Her followers raised the rest.

The money is going to a good cause, that’s not the issue, the problem is that the entire episode was nothing but virtue signalling and self promotion for LMD. She’s disgusting.

She’s also embarrassingly unintelligent 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Let us not forget, Louise donated £100. Her followers raised the rest.

The money is going to a good cause, that’s not the issue, the problem is that the entire episode was nothing but virtue signalling and self promotion for LMD. She’s disgusting.

She’s also embarrassingly unintelligent 🤦🏻‍♀️
100% because it was a 'local business woman' who raised the money, utv came to the salon to interview her and she handed over the cheque in the salon so more pictures promoting it again 😉 no flies on that doll

Reactions: 4
And it raised ‘her’ that much money ( ironically ) she’s decided to do it yearly !

Reactions: 2
Surprised she hasn’t made comment on the recent tragic murder of that young girl
Since she loves jumping On a bandwagon
Only when it suits her mind

Reactions: 6
Terrie McEvoy put a post on her grid about how to set up an emergency SOS alarm on your phone and Michaela has tagged Melissa, Louise, Faith and lots of other girls but not Victoria.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Terrie McEvoy put a post on her grid about how to set up an emergency SOS alarm on your phone and Michaela has tagged Melissa, Louise, Faith and lots of other girls but not Victoria.
I saw that…. Confirmed our suspicions

we need the tea ☕

Reactions: 1
That's awful. She would feel pretty bad if something happened to her sister I'm sure. No need.

Reactions: 3
See vmd don’t even go to Louise now to get her brows done goes to her friend Chloe etherighton strange

• Wow
Reactions: 3
This might be controversial but doesn’t anyone else think their dad is good looking? I’ve developed a wee thing for him but would never say that out loud lol!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
This might be controversial but doesn’t anyone else think their dad is good looking? I’ve developed a wee thing for him but would never say that out loud lol!
Pretty sure he’s single, go for it 😂 You never know you might even end up being LMD’s stepmom 🤭

DILF material for sure.
*GILF since he’s been upgraded to a Grandad 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pretty sure he’s single, go for it 😂 You never know you might even end up being LMD’s stepmom 🤭

*GILF since he’s been upgraded to a Grandad 🤣
Squealing 😂😂😂 imagine being the step mom

Haha honestly I think there is something really attractive about him.
I wonder where their mother is
Oh here, different strokes and all that, but he comes with a hell of a lot of baggage, mainly a gaggle of annoying daughters 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.