LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know why Micheala and Victoria don’t follow each other or seem to be on speaking terms?
we’ve been wondering that since she returned from Australia! There also seems to be no contact now with LMD and VMD/Charles. All very strange….

Reactions: 4
Maybe Micheala and Victoria don’t get on so she’s just giving her a wide birth while she’s home 🤔

Reactions: 2
Maybe something popped off up at the port night out a couple of weeks ago . But wouldn’t explain Michaela’s not following etc

Reactions: 3
For what it’s worth I think it’s sad that they don’t follow eachother. LMD seemed to have a lot of time for Charles and her sister and they seem like a close family with their dad and grandparents etc so I hope they can rectify it. Not nice for families to fall out especially for the children and grandparents.

Reactions: 10
Yes seems like the relationship is breaking down between lmd / vmd and her dad

I wonder if it’s something to do with vmd keeping in touch with the mum. They seemed so tight knit and family orientated before despite the circumstances with the mum 🤷🏼‍♀️

Almost feel sorry for the blonde one! Not one mention of her anywhere over Christmas or new year

Reactions: 6
Was that a shot of VMD with the rest of the family playing ping pong or something similar in a barn on that reel? Apart from that no pictures etc, there’s definitely been a fall out.

Was that a shot of VMD with the rest of the family playing ping pong or something similar in a barn on that reel? Apart from that no pictures etc, there’s definitely been a fall out.
No I think it’s their friend lauren Bradley

I see Charles in her story tonight… So either

1. they’ve made up
2. they never fell out and this was just for speculation and engagement
3. VMD had covid and had to stay away? We all know they don’t acknowledge the C word so maybe that’s why it wasn’t mentioned

although #3 would not explain the unfollowing and not liking the house post, etc?

I see Charles in her story tonight… So either

1. they’ve made up
2. they never fell out and this was just for speculation and engagement
3. VMD had covid and had to stay away? We all know they don’t acknowledge the C word so maybe that’s why it wasn’t mentioned

although #3 would not explain the unfollowing and not liking the house post, etc?
Number 2😂😂 they arent the kardashians ffs

I think it had to do with michaela, LMD said bye to her last night and Charles appears again after.

• Heart
It be fair it would appear the child was allowed to go and see her on her last night of being at home , maybe the pressure was put on by her paycheck her father/sister

Reactions: 3
First of all, Victoria and the sister are wannabes of Louise speaking on their stories of #collabs and #gifted

secondly, does it not rag anyone else when Louise speaks in third person ‘Everyone asks me Louise how do you use this?’ No they don’t duck up you dick.

Reactions: 11
First of all, Victoria and the sister are wannabes of Louise speaking on their stories of #collabs and #gifted

secondly, does it not rag anyone else when Louise speaks in third person ‘Everyone asks me Louise how do you use this?’ No they don’t duck up you dick.
Hahaha I said this before too! It drives me insane she loves to say her own name. What a narcissistic asshole 😂

Hahaha I said this before too! It drives me insane she loves to say her own name. What a narcissistic asshole 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.