LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely years ago a colleague of mine met LMD somewhere and was chatting to her. My colleague basically expressed that she thought daddy MD was hot and asked if he was single and LMD took the total hump about it and was really short with her after she said it 🤣 General consensus must be he’s a fine looking man for his age and all 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He definitely is a good looking man. LMD and all her sisters are pretty stunning. I wonder what the mum looks like. Maybe it’s a sore point.. they perhaps are no contact or she may no longer be with us. Either way I like admiring the dad!

Reactions: 2
He definitely is a good looking man. LMD and all her sisters are pretty stunning. I wonder what the mum looks like. Maybe it’s a sore point.. they perhaps are no contact or she may no longer be with us. Either way I like admiring the dad!
It’s been discussed many times on here that most of them have no contact with the mother except Victoria and the youngest one who lives with her mother. LMD said she might talk about it one day but never has, her business and she shouldn’t have to explain IMO.
I think the girls must look like their Mum, I don’t see much a resemblance to their Dad.

Ive seen their mum and they look like her, it was a few years ago but the mums gorgeous looking, dresses well and seems to always have a face of make up on, just like the girls

It’s been discussed many times on here that most of them have no contact with the mother except Victoria and the youngest one who lives with her mother. LMD said she might talk about it one day but never has, her business and she shouldn’t have to explain IMO.
I think the girls must look like their Mum, I don’t see much a resemblance to their Dad.
Ah thanks… I haven’t read all the threads. I think lmd looks like the dad… never seen the mum

I’m sure the mums name or photo or link to her Facebook or something was posted in an earlier thread! She looks extremely well/glamorous to be the age to have a 30 year old.

VMD must spend Christmas with the mum… That would explain the absence over xmas 😅

She's so chavvy 🤣 not one ounce of class
I am in in no way by any means sticking up for this doll but I wouldn't class any of them as chavs. A chav in NI is a wee dick that runs round the town with a Sunday market Burberry cap, a full Henley's tracksuit (usually out of their mas catalogue) with the ugliest Nike Tns (usually off the back of a lorry) you ever seen, finished off nicely with a wee spliff tucked behind his/her ear .. usually comes with some form of alcoholic beverage in hand. The Md's are quite well presented but just think they are the only ones who matter in society.

Reactions: 3
I am in in no way by any means sticking up for this doll but I wouldn't class any of them as chavs. A chav in NI is a wee dick that runs round the town with a Sunday market Burberry cap, a full Henley's tracksuit (usually out of their mas catalogue) with the ugliest Nike Tns (usually off the back of a lorry) you ever seen, finished off nicely with a wee spliff tucked behind his/her ear .. usually comes with some form of alcoholic beverage in hand. The Md's are quite well presented but just think they are the only ones who matter in society.
STALKER....how did you know exactly what i was wearing last weekend 😜
I'm either too young or too old but what is a Henley's tracksuit???

Reactions: 1
That wouldn’t be my definition of a chav now 🤣 They are trashy enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They're just chavs with money who can present themselves well.

Reactions: 10
Sorry don’t agree, you can be a chav without being that extreme…

Some of Louise’s mannerisms and clothes reminds me of people from the traveller community

Reactions: 5
Where’s she off to on holidays? No child with her? Shock 😅😂
Dubai. She’s put up a post of herself in business class asking if people want her to do a video of what it’s like to be seated away from the plebs. Louise is such a vacuous twit.

I’ve flown business, it’s grand and not always that overly expensive. Would I post about it? No, as if anyone wants to see that in the current climate.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dubai. She’s put up a post of herself in business class asking if people want her to do a video of what it’s like to be seated away from the plebs. Louise is such a vacuous twit.

I’ve flown business, it’s grand and not always that overly expensive. Would I post about it? No, as if anyone wants to see that in the current climate.
"Oooh look at me flying business class,I'm better than you peasants" - LMD 2022

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.