LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never seen him in the previous snaps she said she was walking.down the steer and heard can i get a woop woop and then him and her were heading to a bar called the national when she was talking about butter on toast never seen any of her friends in the snaps

Reactions: 1
The butter talk so strange and boring!!!!

I wonder who he was, it seemed to be just the two of them? The friends were no where to be seen… Why were they going to a bar alone? Why did she feel the need to delete? 🤔😂

And I agree she did not pull off the pigtails - at all!!!!

Reactions: 2
I think she is absolutely stunning! Never seen her in real life tho I'm sure she still is!
What about Louise's pigtail things 🙈 she defo can't pull of that look 😬 dear love her
The pigtails look absolutely ridiculous i can't believe she actually wore her hair like that 😂

Reactions: 3
I never seen him in the previous snaps she said she was walking.down the steer and heard can i get a woop woop and then him and her were heading to a bar called the national when she was talking about butter on toast never seen any of her friends in the snaps
I must have tapped on the bit about the butter 😂

Reactions: 1
I see Charles had Vic and his Daddy there today on his first day at school. As much as she’s a dose it’s good that they can get on with each other.

Reactions: 6
This whole miss northern ireland thing is insufferable….cringe all over the place. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does that sister melissa never wear a mask around the hair dresser its so disrespectful esp if shes looking at becoming a miss NI role model. Also thought id mention since I’ve met her in real life..she is the most awkward borebag of a girl, more personality in a plank. Looking forward to victoria turning up like she is miss world tomorrow night 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does only fans know that she isnt in the competition?

• Haha
Is she still with Neil? I see she has put up a pic of dad and brothers and said my lads but when I think of it I haven't heard of him in ages!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she still with Neil? I see she has put up a pic of dad and brothers and said my lads but when I think of it I haven't heard of him in ages!
She had up a story maybe over the weekend or last week anyway of her cooking a roast and she had it captioned ‘girlfriend of the year’ or something like that so I’d imagine so! I don’t think she showed a huge amount of him ever

Christ almighty the mcdonnells are a classy bunch at the final tonight screeching all over the show!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.