LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the ice thawing between LMD and SpoiltBelle? Saw LMD posted a baby thing from finneys Newry with Rachel’s handle in it! 🕵️‍♂️

Reactions: 2
Any one notice how Louise is doing her 'master' class and all the seats are right beside each other, Jesus she never fails to amaze me how stupid she is😂😂 musnt be a global pandemic going on in Louises eyes, ah wait there never was😂 what a head.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone see Victoria's story about working.. girl what. WHEN has she EVER lifted a finger hah
I’d say she’s a working girl alright!!! And she’ll need to start doing a bit more before only fans put a stop to her content!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who the duck looks after the child when Victoria galavants around Belfast? I know the daddy Tiernan must have him but she thinks she is a supermodel, love your as good looking as the chewing gum I have been trying to get off my trainers, she's ridiculous for living in a small village Clady (my sister in law lives there)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d say she’s a working girl alright!!! And she’ll need to start doing a bit more before only fans put a stop to her content!!
If only this was true onlyfans went back their ban, because of the amount of people who would be losing an income. So sadly rhe onlyslag will still be selling pics

Reactions: 2
Who the duck looks after the child when Victoria galavants around Belfast? I know the daddy Tiernan must have him but she thinks she is a supermodel, love your as good looking as the chewing gum I have been trying to get off my trainers, she's ridiculous for living in a small village Clady (my sister in law lives there)
I think she is absolutely stunning! Never seen her in real life tho I'm sure she still is!
What about Louise's pigtail things 🙈 she defo can't pull of that look 😬 dear love her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has deleted her last snaps of her walking down the street with that fella and going to the bar

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.