LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else here about how rude LMD was when she was in the hospital having the baby? Apparently she thought she'd get special treatment because of who she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone else here about how rude LMD was when she was in the hospital having the baby? Apparently she thought she'd get special treatment because of who she is!
Not surprised, she did pay private, but got NHS treatment!! 😉
I'd have hated to have dealt with her, definitely would've been up her hole for sure.

Reactions: 1
I'm sorrryyyy I know she's probably the "smartest" of the sisters but WHAT is this outfit. At the dark hedges too 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
F24AA911-54D4-4815-80C2-FAE0037F69CA.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That's fair but I actually quite like the old miss Northern Ireland Katherine Walker (even though she's in the brien family inner circle).
Ridiculous how fake looking Melissa is! I wouldn’t call her a role model for my children anyways, bar getting this great degree she doesn’t set much an example to others when she was constantly breaking covid rules galavanting here there and everywhere

Reactions: 6
Got my makeup done for a wedding, I have really dark hair and eyebrows, came out... eyebrows were light brown...🤔To this day I will never understand how. To be fair the eyes were lovely, rest had to be either washed off or fixed. Also I had to pay a fiver extra for my "complimentary" lmd eyelashes. Left in a rush. Never went back! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm sorrryyyy I know she's probably the "smartest" of the sisters but WHAT is this outfit. At the dark hedges too 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
View attachment 637974
She may have a degree but god is she a silly little girl. They've really dropped the standard of Miss NI this year it seems, none of the girls are actually naturally stunning.

Great though that there's a disabled finalist!

Reactions: 5
Of all the sisters, I think Melissa is the most plain. As much as she’s a complete dose, natural Victoria is a very pretty girl. As much as I dislike her, Louise has a lovely face too. I always thought Michaela was the best looking of them but that might have a lot to do with how her bubbly personality shone through.

Reactions: 7
Guess that proves what a user said here about the whole family being anti covid and anti vaxx

Got a real sense of entitlement just from reading that 🤣🤣🤣

Just saw these stories and thought what an absolute tw*t.

She has a young following who are easily influenced by her and she's coming out with stuff like this.

She's entitled to her own opinions but I think she needs to be careful with what she says in a public setting.

I highly doubt the government or health service want positive tests, they want this virus to F off so everyone and the economy can get back to normal and most importantly the health service can try to work through the waiting lists (if that's possible)

She's so irresponsible! Innocent people have died from this virus and families have been ripped apart.

Stick to the makeup LMD, you might hate "trolls" but your makeup looks resemble them! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Theyre tryin to control us” 😑 shut up you bellend. Wee bit of karma there, and its killing you….and everyone else thinks its beautiful.

Reactions: 11
So she's part of the 'they are trying to control us' tribe.

No Louise. Your first test was POSITIVE so regardless if you tested negative the next day the hospital would STILL adhere to the original public health guidance!!! You absolute dimwit.

Reactions: 8
So she's part of the 'they are trying to control us' tribe.

No Louise. Your first test was POSITIVE so regardless if you tested negative the next day the hospital would STILL adhere to the original public health guidance!!! You absolute dimwit.
“They” treated her like a leper. Is that the same “they” who got her little baby girl here safely and the same “they” who got her through her labour safely. “They” didn’t give special treatment and treated her the same as everyone else because that’s what professionals do. The care those absolute earth angels offer on that ward and delivery suite has been the best care I’ve ever received sad to see them being dissed.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Of all the sisters, I think Melissa is the most plain. As much as she’s a complete dose, natural Victoria is a very pretty girl. As much as I dislike her, Louise has a lovely face too. I always thought Michaela was the best looking of them but that might have a lot to do with how her bubbly personality shone through.
Michaela is by far the most genuine. Such a lovely, bubbly girl. I really enjoy watching her stories.

Reactions: 5
Let's face it Louise was probably expecting a balloon arch, flower Wall and a grazing platter, no wonder she's giving off about her private health care 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.