LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On radio yesterday they were hinting at a footballer maybe from Coleraine going onto Love Island

Reactions: 2
Victoria's new hair is a big improvement.
I see she said she's going to try the mom hair for a while, be better off if she just tried being a mom.

Maybe your boyo who got his boyo out to p on the pitch😮
Was that Eoin Bradley? I think he's married with a few children! Visually he wouldn't really be love island hunk material 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone not think it’s all adds up now why he quit his job an his trips to England?

Does anyone not think it’s all adds up now why he quit his job an his trips to England?
Sure he's been going away here there and everywhere throughout the pandemic. If he's going in it's very strategic for his career because he's 100% gay lol

I don’t really watch Love Island, are there no gay people on it?? Seems ridiculous that there wouldn’t be.

Reactions: 1
I don't know much about Love Island - do you have to be straight?

What if they had a number of gay islanders? (Is that even a thing, I've never watched it like I say)

I don’t really watch Love Island, are there no gay people on it?? Seems ridiculous that there wouldn’t be.
🤣 snap!!

• Haha
Gerry would be thoroughly entertaining 🤣 but would get kicked out due him being super annoying.
Veeeeerrryyy small doses of The Laz.

Reactions: 3
I don't know much about Love Island - do you have to be straight?

What if they had a number of gay islanders? (Is that even a thing, I've never watched it like I say)

🤣 snap!!
Dont think there's been a gay couple yet so very likely we'll get one soon! In his q & a there was this question and he responded about how great it would be etc. If he's going in I would say we'll know. He'll have to quarantine etc before hand and I think they isolate them from everything / take their phone etc so they know nothing. Could be wrong tho! 😊

Melissa is competing in Miss Northern Ireland 🙈.

Does anyone else is think all the sisters are just average looking normal girls who look like completely different people with all the makeup layered on?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Melissa is competing in Miss Northern Ireland 🙈.

Does anyone else is think all the sisters are just average looking normal girls who look like completely different people with all the makeup layered on?
💯 They are just caked on makeup and fake tan the lot of them 🤣🤡
There's some others I know who are competing and they'd deserve it better than Melissa to be honest. Really don't need to feed there egos.

Great to see our Louise who had the big sad story up about not having her bf in for the birth, breaking lockdown rules again, in the hair salon with no mask, an the hair stylist not having 1 on either…
Great example

Reactions: 7
Great to see our Louise who had the big sad story up about not having her bf in for the birth, breaking lockdown rules again, in the hair salon with no mask, an the hair stylist not having 1 on either…
Great example

She's a first class idiot.

I've heard from a colleague that lives in the Portglenone area that all the McDonnell's are actually covid deniers and anti-vax.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.