LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was anyone concerned about the fact that Louise promoting the strongest painkiller u can buy over the counter? They are extremely addictive and her taking them for any pain at all is slightly suggesting she is addicted

Reactions: 5
Was anyone concerned about the fact that Louise promoting the strongest painkiller u can buy over the counter? They are extremely addictive and her taking them for any pain at all is slightly suggesting she is addicted
Are u actually shocked ?! Because I’m not. Probably trying to get a #ad with them. Wonder if she’s back on the ❄

Reactions: 2
Why does the miss northern ireland sister look about 38?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone see Denise Beth Phillips (Vooduz/Pelo Hair) has been diagnosed Covid positive and has been induced - totally different attitude to our Lou!

Reactions: 6
Anyone see Denise Beth Phillips (Vooduz/Pelo Hair) has been diagnosed Covid positive and has been induced - totally different attitude to our Lou!
Yeah seen that, she said she’d been kissing her husband but he’s negative. He’s allowed in for active labour. Hope all goes well for her.

Eugh her story from this morning, which she obviously thinks we’ll all find so funny 🙄

1. Why did Neil not just hand her the child and take the bin out

2. Does she really think the bin men know who that ‘wee doll louise from Instagram is’

I was actually slightly warming to her since the baby but no that’s knocked that on the head! She has notions well above her station 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Eugh her story from this morning, which she obviously thinks we’ll all find so funny 🙄

2. Does she really think the bin men know who that ‘wee doll louise from Instagram is’

I was actually slightly warming to her since the baby but no that’s knocked that on the head! She has notions well above her station 🤮
Well obviously the WHOLE WORLD watches her! And obviously she’s the only ever female to run out in their pjs to put the bin out 🙄. Wonder will the christening be within COVID guidelines 😂😂

Well obviously the WHOLE WORLD watches her! And obviously she’s the only ever female to run out in their pjs to put the bin out 🙄. Wonder will the christening be within COVID guidelines 😂😂
Wonder will Hollie Campbell's rapist boyfriend be attending? 🐸

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I missed her bins story yesterday, please share for my amusement?

Alara's "big day"! Never knew LMD was so religious, I guess the actual proper reason behind the christening will be a minor detail vs the big covid spreader event with oompa loompas, fake lashes and fake nails in abundance

Those were my thoughts exactly ! The bin men obviously watch insta all day long 😂😂😂

• Haha
Chavs day out for Alara's christening it seems 😬
I totally understand she wants to have a special day but what she's done is OTT and makes young innocent followers think this is what they have to do.

• Haha
I’ve just realised how chavvy she actually is.

It’s dripping off her.

No offence to any travellers but you would think she was one!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder if Hollie Campbell brought the rapist? She hasn't posted anything, can't imagine the chavs would welcome him in open arms 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I’d much rather head out for a family meal after a christening than the flipping party they had. Folk standing around drinking when it’s supposed to be about a newborn baby!! Yes I know I sound old but a quiet relaxed meal is more appropriate

Reactions: 10
I’d much rather head out for a family meal after a christening than the flipping party they had. Folk standing around drinking when it’s supposed to be about a newborn baby!! Yes I know I sound old but a quiet relaxed meal is more appropriate
I completely agree with this! Never knew Louise attended the chapel 🤔 all for show and she will probably never set foot in the chapel again with the wane unless she has to!! Anyone see the state of Melissa and Victoria coming out of the curtain? The actual state of them! Victoria needs to grow the duck up and mind she’s a mother!

I completely agree with this! Never knew Louise attended the chapel 🤔 all for show and she will probably never set foot in the chapel again with the wane unless she has to!! Anyone see the state of Melissa and Victoria coming out of the curtain? The actual state of them! Victoria needs to grow the duck up and mind she’s a mother!
You can also see Vicky's knicky's in the video.

All fur coat and no knickers the McD girls! Can get glammed up, but not much going on up in their brain 🧠. They look like they are ready for a nightclub not a christening. I wouldn't want a big party either, covid still exists and my baby wouldn't be passed around numerous people who haven't been vaccinated and don't believe in covid. I'd be keeping it to a small group of family!

LMD uploaded a few selfies and she's like a different person than her posed insta pics and vids. But sure we already knew this 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
You can also see Vicky's knicky's in the video.

All fur coat and no knickers the McD girls! Can get glammed up, but not much going on up in their brain 🧠. They look like they are ready for a nightclub not a christening. I wouldn't want a big party either, covid still exists and my baby wouldn't be passed around numerous people who haven't been vaccinated and don't believe in covid. I'd be keeping it to a small group of family!

LMD uploaded a few selfies and she's like a different person than her posed insta pics and vids. But sure we already knew this 😂😂😂
Oh my days so you can!! Oh how embarrassing lol surprised she’s even wearing knickers to be fair 😂
Any christening I’ve attended it’s main family and godparents and that’s it! No fuss made you either go for a meal or head to the house afterwards! All a big show with these people! I’m such a granny but Victoria is not dressed sensibly or respectfully to set foot into the chapel!

• Haha
Oh my days so you can!! Oh how embarrassing lol surprised she’s even wearing knickers to be fair 😂
Any christening I’ve attended it’s main family and godparents and that’s it! No fuss made you either go for a meal or head to the house afterwards! All a big show with these people! I’m such a granny but Victoria is not dressed sensibly or respectfully to set foot into the chapel!
Knickers flash for her OnlyFans following

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.