Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Here4Gos

I was very emotional watching her birth story, poor girl having that stress on top of the fear of being in labour. While crap that Covid took this away from her. She birthed a gorgeous wee girl. Not a fan of the name but each to their own.
But she hasn’t cared about COVID all along and hasn’t cared about her actions throughout it all and the implications they’d have on others! She hasn’t cared that people have had to die alone, women have had to give birth on their own etc. So she gets zero sympathy from me! Wouldn’t wish it on anyone, and glad her and baby are both ok, but again, she hasn’t cared from day one and like I said earlier, karma is a bitch and Louise has now been bit by her!

I kinda get the impression because she had paid for private services and her consultant was going to be there that this wouldn’t happen to her. What she doesn’t realise is covid is covid. I’m not saying it wasn’t terrible what happened, but she has a very naive way of getting on. Even talking about going and getting 2 more covid tests... when she would have been told to stay at home and isolate. I suppose that’s what happens when you haven’t listened to the rules from day one and have always done what suits yourself
I wouldn’t say it’s a naive way of thinking, I’d say it’s a more “do you know who I am” way of thinking and delusions of grandeur thinking she’s above everyone and everything!

Reactions: 10

OhMyGaad

A holiday is a luxury FFS. If you aren't willing to pay the cost for getting swabbed then don't book the holiday. Simples.

Reactions: 9

MrsMoan

For someone who has just had a newborn baby she’s working an awful lot...yes I get she has her own business but don’t know why she isn’t taking a few weeks at least off to get herself settled with a newborn instead of showing her followers the top 3 selling products 🤦🏻‍♀️ I know when I had just given birth this would be the last thing on my mind lol 😂

HandmadeMama

Chatty Member
She is so bloody stupid!!! She obviously couldn’t care less about whether she had a positive test or not and who she put at risk, not like every other mother who has given birth in the past 18 months has had to go through the same thing 🙄 why would you go get another test and try to argue after getting a positive one?? Also logic Louise - someone isolating with a potentially false positive is a hell of a lot less dangerous than someone running about all round Belfast/ballymena/Antrim with a false negative spreading covid!!!
I don’t understand why she’s so adamant it was a false positive. There wasn’t a day where she wasn’t out and about, in the salon, at her dads, at her granny’s, shopping and all 🙄 She prob got caught at the tail end. And if it was anyone else, they would have had to do the same. She needs to grow up.

Fgiw

Chatty Member
What does the name mean? Why does it say it covers everyone when the biggest size is 14? What brand is LMD wearing because if 14 is the biggest, she is certainly not wearing that….this is so strange….what does the blonde one actually do??

Missy21

She obviously gets paid to advertise their competitions.
I dont know why I thought that competition place was based in Portglenone 🤦‍♀️ my bad I thought there was more to it. They could have lowered the price of the tickets rather than hiring instahuns 🙄 I think those pages should be banned of social media sites. There's so many of them as past while

Herefortea135

VIP Member
She's selfish and self centred in everything she does. Her comments about vaccine passports are nothing more than about how it impacts her. Can't stand her.
100% she’s an idiot !! And ano who agrees. It’s ok for someone who hasn’t lost anyone to it and watched them struggle to breathe before being hospitalised!

• Heart

julie29

Chatty Member
He d have to stop half way through to give some motivational talks to the peasants who don’t know how to be successful !!!

• Haha

julie29

Chatty Member
That fundraiser was to promote herself . Saying she did it and she’s proud . Yes proud of more fakery & sales . Sick thing she did and stopping to this low level for business . She d do anything

If your ever by the house it's the one with the 2 poodle like statues at the top window, id say its fairly snowing at the port this wkend
Baby in the middle of it and she’s shouting social service s 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

aguero14

There are young girls who will pay it unfortunately, like a pyramid scheme of influencing! But she's very outdated now so I hope she's on her way out

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
Fair play to her for setting up the go fund me page and raising money but all day hearing how basically easy it has been and not a bit of upset has made her look very transparent as far as I'm concerned, imo it's being done for more of a self promotion than it is to help others, am I surprised in her? Fuck no lol also her mere £100 donation when she claims she was so badly affected is a bit underwhelming, she is no doubt gifted more than this in a day!
As someone said above, she's just sat and cried in front of the camera but made sure the ring light was on first. She didn't raise awareness for Noah because she didn't want to be associated with any controversy - if she actually genuinely cared about these issues she would have done the same for Noah. This is easy self promotion for her don't get it twisted

Princess Baskin

I used to enjoy following Louise in her Snapchat days. She always came across so genuine.
These days I wouldn't take a single recommendation on board. She's too money driven and centred on promoting what she is paid to promote rather than what she is passionate about and believes in.

lalalees

The picture on the grid with the sister and Louise's friends. The size of those teeth. Do you think they take them out and put it them in a glass of water by the bed every night? 😹 The blonde sister looks like she's in her 70s and on her fourth marriage.

• Haha

irishnosebag

VIP Member
Is she ever in the house? My god. She is galavanting more now than before she got pregnant. Here's an idea Louise.... Look after your offspring!
Pretty sure that Louise does a very good job looking after her child, no need to bring this up at all. There is no question that she is a great mother

• Haha