Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glittery1

VIP Member
No sorry LMD we don’t need to know what sex was like for the first time after giving birth!

Thanks for sharing 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

Missy21

I think she's being a bit over the top about it! She wasn't there alone, she had her cousin!

At the end of the day she had a positive test! Just because they didn't have any symptoms doesn't mean they didn't have covid and precautions need to be taken! Why should the people working in the hospital put themselves at risk of catching covid just so her partner can be there!

If she had of been extra careful and been isolating before the birth or something I'd have more sympathy for her 🙄

BetsyGreen

I took one for the team and went into the LMD pop up in Ballymena the other night. It lived up to all expectations of cheap and tackiness

• Haha

martha82

Chatty Member
Did she not say that after the first covid test her & her dad went to Starbucks? if You were getting a covid test prior to giving birth, surely you would travel with your other half (not your dad from another house) or travel alone and go straight home and isolate until you entered the hospital?
She hasn’t given a hoot the last year about covid.

CarlyBear94

Chatty Member
Anyone think it's crazy LMD had a positive covid test and had 3 negatives?

Seems crazy they wouldn't let Neil come in when she was in labour but her cousin was allowed in

Herefortea135

VIP Member
To be fair o know one girl the gorgeous girl who lost her leg due to cancer. She is what I’d call a role model. Not fake or bitchy a kind sole

Girl4gossip12

She absolutely loves her Grandparents and rightly so! But this makes me confused about why she wouldn't want to take this seriously to protect them? 🙈 I'm sure they are in their 80s! If the family are anti vax, going to house parties, bars, salons, shops, restaurants and then visiting their grandparents, they are unnecessarily putting them at risk. Do you put someone you love at risk?? 🤔

I make sure my actions don't put vulnerable family members at risk and all my friends are the same, even though most are vaccinated now, we all still act sensibly because you just don't know!!

lalalees

She's selfish and self centred in everything she does. Her comments about vaccine passports are nothing more than about how it impacts her. Can't stand her.

Glittery1

VIP Member
I’ve just realised how chavvy she actually is.

It’s dripping off her.

No offence to any travellers but you would think she was one!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Girl4gossip12

Guess that proves what a user said here about the whole family being anti covid and anti vaxx

Got a real sense of entitlement just from reading that 🤣🤣🤣

Just saw these stories and thought what an absolute tw*t.

She has a young following who are easily influenced by her and she's coming out with stuff like this.

She's entitled to her own opinions but I think she needs to be careful with what she says in a public setting.

I highly doubt the government or health service want positive tests, they want this virus to F off so everyone and the economy can get back to normal and most importantly the health service can try to work through the waiting lists (if that's possible)

She's so irresponsible! Innocent people have died from this virus and families have been ripped apart.

Stick to the makeup LMD, you might hate "trolls" but your makeup looks resemble them! 😂😂

• Haha

Fgiw

Chatty Member
😂 selective memory , and the big fck off party for b perfect in Belfast you attended Louise 😂
She has very selective memory....remember people sending her dms about her not following the rules and house hopping, having people in her house etc all through lockdown, she responded to them with 🤫 this emoji....🤬 and THEN had the audacity to come on whinging about her boyfriend not being able to be with her when the baby was bein born as if she was so hard done by. I really hope the people who got 🤫 replied to her story with the same...karma is a bitch for our louise

• Haha

Fgiw

Chatty Member
This whole miss northern ireland thing is insufferable….cringe all over the place. 😐

• Haha

Havingagawk

Chatty Member
I’m by no means her biggest fan but I have to say fair play to her. She was genuinely upset by it, as was I, and our babies are very close in age. Yeah she bought a handbag so what she clearly runs a successful business, but she’s doing more than the other influencers acting like grief whores saying how sad it is and then forgetting all bout it.

julie29

Chatty Member
Oh please . Is she still trying to flog these evenings with lmd ?? Does she not realise she’s a has been !

• Haha

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
Surely she came down so Louise could present the cheque. Not so they could present it to her 🙄
Me me me me me springs to mind. Always a motive with Louise, she raised alot of money that's brilliant but she pushed her socials HARD at the same time... I'd say most of mid Ulster can't stand the family, stuck up their arses.

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
Wow all of those dresses are on Aliexpress.. like..every single bloody one.
I cant believe it. What tat.
And..like previous poster stated.. their little story behind the reason for starting this little venture was to fill a gap in the market..2 sisters 2 very different shapes .. but no images of them wearing the same dress except the first one.
What a joke 🙄