Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eliza144

I’d much rather head out for a family meal after a christening than the flipping party they had. Folk standing around drinking when it’s supposed to be about a newborn baby!! Yes I know I sound old but a quiet relaxed meal is more appropriate

Reactions: 10

Columbo

VIP Member
Yet LMD on about going back to work with a 2 week old baby and Hollie on about that she feels ready to workout or go to the gym with a 2 week old baby, are the two of them for real? 🤯
People on the Hollie thread saying her and the man have split. Apparently they're both "single" on Facebook and he's flat out liking girls pics. Part of me feels that if that's true then she's putting on a front about how wonderfully everything is going. Getting up in the night to feed a newborn is hard enough when you can take turns, very hard doing it all yourself.

Fgiw

Chatty Member
I bet she gets engaged on this trip-first thing she does is go shopping, and not to the beach or pool. To get the ring. Bet ye!!

• Haha

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
I can't get over her "Louivitton" haha. That's not even the same brand nevermind anything else her shoes as louboutins 🤣

• Haha

Purplemania101

I was in the same venue yesterday for lunch. Our service was woeful, I don’t think I saw a member of staff older than 16/17. No cutlery, no drinks order, wrong dinner brought out, kids still waiting on meal whilst we were half way through our mains, wrong dessert menu, no cutlery agin etc etc. No doubt the experienced staff were in the function room ensuring Lou and co were being well looked after.

• Wow

Glittery1

VIP Member
So LMDs first night out since the baby was last night and according to her stories the party is still going on.... Houseparty, day light outside, etc

Now I’m not being funny but when I had my first night out after all my kids I did get drunk but I remember going straight home after the bar closed at 12/1 because the tiredness from night feeds along with the drunkness was awful.

I know there’s been a lot of rumours of her drug taking (anyone who’s not heard read through all her threads here). There has to be truth in it, surely that’s the only explanation for a new mum being physically able to party all night on her first night out? If it was purely alcohol took last night/this morning surely she’d have needed to sleep!

Instagrammer14

Chatty Member
I am in in no way by any means sticking up for this doll but I wouldn't class any of them as chavs. A chav in NI is a wee dick that runs round the town with a Sunday market Burberry cap, a full Henley's tracksuit (usually out of their mas catalogue) with the ugliest Nike Tns (usually off the back of a lorry) you ever seen, finished off nicely with a wee spliff tucked behind his/her ear .. usually comes with some form of alcoholic beverage in hand. The Md's are quite well presented but just think they are the only ones who matter in society.
They're just chavs with money who can present themselves well.

huebism

Lol her on this morning wishing her friend a happy birthday and saying how the world would be “less boring”.. without you…. Lol think she means more boring!!!! Not a notion that wee girl!

• Haha

Deevee47

VIP Member
For what it’s worth I think it’s sad that they don’t follow eachother. LMD seemed to have a lot of time for Charles and her sister and they seem like a close family with their dad and grandparents etc so I hope they can rectify it. Not nice for families to fall out especially for the children and grandparents.

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
I am such a handbag fiend, but I would never ever post them on the internet to humble brag. I also hate Chanel, LV, or any of the typical Hun/influencer go to bags because they make them look cheap. Lol

• Heart

Itsmedoctortea

VIP Member
New thread for LMD - make up artist, New mummy to Alara, entrepreneur and one of the biggest covid flouters out there.

Owner of LMD makeup store and LMD cosmetics,

Louisemcdonnell_ on Instagram

As you were fellow tattlers 🥰

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
You kinda get sick of insta huns shit and then you go looking to see if anyone has the same thoughts as you about them. Going back the odd time to see the gossip, its pretty funny at times 🤣👍
Aw I totally get that 🤣 Its how I’ve found several! I always just wonder how people end up commenting several pages into a thread - when there are several previous threads - and ask questions about things that have been discussed at length earlier in the thread or on previous threads. It happens a lot on this thread and I just wonder how people find themselves mid thread. I always like to catch up a bit before I comment. I’m not getting digs or anything like that, I’m just genuinely curious.

• Haha

Limsa33

I personally thought they were funny and showed a real side of her , she’s usually very fake or something on her stories.. lol

• Heart
She's now sharing someone's message about having to pay for tests to go on holidays 👀

I'd love to go on holiday and if I decided to, I'd be happy to take some tests to travel to make sure me, the others on the plane and my family when I return are safe. In fact even if it wasn't compulsory I'd probably still be taking a test after my hols before I saw my parents to make sure it's safe because of that's the reason behind the controls, to keep everyone safe not that self entitled LMD would get that
I am going on holiday on Tuesday to Spain. I am happy to take the tests as it’s about keeping others safe, not me. I am happy to be vaccinated as it’s about keeping others safe, not me. Yes it’s a bit of a faff but I am able to do it so I’m not going to complain. The sense of entitlement from Louise is astounding. The reason for the testing that she undertook prior to labour was not just for her own benefit but others who were delivering on the same ward.