Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Absolutely years ago a colleague of mine met LMD somewhere and was chatting to her. My colleague basically expressed that she thought daddy MD was hot and asked if he was single and LMD took the total hump about it and was really short with her after she said it 🤣 General consensus must be he’s a fine looking man for his age and all 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Gossqueen30

I think she's being a bit over the top about it! She wasn't there alone, she had her cousin!

At the end of the day she had a positive test! Just because they didn't have any symptoms doesn't mean they didn't have covid and precautions need to be taken! Why should the people working in the hospital put themselves at risk of catching covid just so her partner can be there!

If she had of been extra careful and been isolating before the birth or something I'd have more sympathy for her 🙄
How many pregnant women have had to go through labour all alone and not 1 fuss being made she really is making little of our valued midwives nurses auxiliaries and doctors and I hate to criticise but she really should have been more careful and to say no trust in testing she can feel free to do a day volunteering In icu or a covid ward god forbid we ever get another wave

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
I'll be shocked if she doesn't win it tbh. The whole thing makes me die of cringe. Tacky and classless. Sets women back about 100 years 🤢🤢

Girl4gossip12

Did anyone else here about how rude LMD was when she was in the hospital having the baby? Apparently she thought she'd get special treatment because of who she is!

• Haha

summersuzy

Anyone think it's crazy LMD had a positive covid test and had 3 negatives?

Seems crazy they wouldn't let Neil come in when she was in labour but her cousin was allowed in
Must have been because he lived with her and had to be someone from another house. Haven’t a clue but it’s the only conclusion my head can come to 😂 that would have been tough for a first baby especially.

irishnosebag

VIP Member
Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Yeah. And that’s mine.

Do you know her personally?
No I don’t know her personally and I’m sure many others in the group don’t. But Jesus everyone is entitled to a night or 2 out. Life doesn’t end after you had a kid I’m sure the kid is being well looked after so what odds she wants to enjoy herself. I get this is a gossip thread but sometimes people pick on absolutely everything single thing a person does

I never said she was a bad mother. I think she is a great Mum too. In the real world we can't just leave our kids to go out every farts end.
Doesn’t the kid have a dad who doesn’t seem to be out with Louise, so who cares as long as it’s being looked after and safe

Last edited:

Nora Fenn

Chatty Member
It was like she was reading off a script! Good on Louise for doing it, but absolutely cringing at Victoria why did she even speak on the news? She didn't organise it? That one is desperate for attention haha
What she said didn’t even make sense 🤦🏼‍♀️ “It’s very special to donate to this funding”. Say what?

• Haha

iadorethis

I’m just going to say it, it’s virtue signalling. It’s no different to her raising money for the NHS earlier in the pandemic - yet flouting every Covid rule going. Anything Louise does is self serving, for self promotion. Raising money for this cause is commendable, but Louise has her own motives for everything she does 🤷🏻‍♀️

I couldn’t care less about her designer purchases etc etc, I just think she’s as fake and insincere as they come.
I feel the same , crying for the camera but first let me set up my ring light. I have no doubt it affected her hearing the details of that little boys abuse and I feel that’s genuine . But everything is for engagement . But at least she used the platform she has to raise money which is never a bad thing for the actual cause

Snowjoke

VIP Member
Wow that’s so rude she doesn’t even know the pricing of the work she received. She sounds so entitled

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
While I can appreciate giving birth like that must have been awful for her and absolutely terrifying and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone, I don’t really see what’s ‘unfair’ about it? I don’t necessarily agree with the rules on this but at least in the hospitals etc it’s been the same rule for everyone? It comes across like she thought because of who she is she’d find a way around the rules? Maybe I’m wrong but that’s how I’ve taken it up. The false positive is frustrating and upsetting for her but I’d have been told the exact same thing she was and at least she could have her cousin there and had a lovely healthy wee baby.

BetsyGreen

Unveiling her Chanel handbag 🙄 I don't begrudge people spending their earned money but I can't comprehend filming it and posting to Instagram after many people losing their jobs and especially with the uncertainty surrounding restrictions atm. Just classless. I don't understand influencers needing everyone to know how wealthy they are.
It’s total vulgarity

Glittery1

VIP Member
so someone asked in her Q&A box of Charles is her cousin, she’s replied yes and it’s been far too long since she’s seen him.

FFS just tell us why there’s been a fallout in the camp and get it over with 🤣🤣🤣

huebism

Looks like her post covid masterclass is a total flop….. 4 tables in the room!!! She probably thought there would be hundreds wanting tickets!!! Embarrassed for her!!

Twinkle Toes 11

Louise stopping all child abuse since 2021
Oh sorry that’s last weeks news
This week is all about Xmas sales and new collab with bperfect (a box of black Friday stock they couldn’t get shifted)

• Haha

OhMyGaad

So she's part of the 'they are trying to control us' tribe.

No Louise. Your first test was POSITIVE so regardless if you tested negative the next day the hospital would STILL adhere to the original public health guidance!!! You absolute dimwit.

Pammy75

The state of her, and the way she has her leg out over the top of that other girl beside her. She had to get the split on show and the leg out rather than standing like a normal person.

holla87

I know as if no one following her could possibly ever have had that experience 🤣
I have many times Louise so I’ll pass on the video thanks.
Isn’t that the truth. An earlier story had her unboxing her Louis Vuitton. Pure new money trash just seeps out of her every pore.