Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HandmadeMama

Chatty Member
Awk now come on...... she’s an expert now she’s had a baby!! She knows it all. Better informed than midwives, doctors, nurses, health visitor!!

My friend had a baby in the last year. She never left the house from when COVID arrived here. The first she left was when the baby was about 8 weeks old and even at that, she was petrified of bringing COVID into the house to her vulnerable little baby. She allowed no visitors near the house prior to the birth and her hubby only left the house to pick up click and collect orders. She said it was very tough, but it was the sacrifice she made to ensure she was healthy, baby was healthy and that her hubby could be there for the birth and the 1 hour visit he was allowed after the birth! It’s the sacrifice that’s to be made and that people are making!
She wouldn’t know sacrifice.To her, sacrifice is raffling off a designer handbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Sshhimnothere

Fair play to her for setting up the go fund me page and raising money but all day hearing how basically easy it has been and not a bit of upset has made her look very transparent as far as I'm concerned, imo it's being done for more of a self promotion than it is to help others, am I surprised in her? Fuck no lol also her mere £100 donation when she claims she was so badly affected is a bit underwhelming, she is no doubt gifted more than this in a day!

Missy21

Folks I cannot wait to get my new bright purple LMD cup 🙄🙄 seriously who buys this crap! Would you ever be caught dead drinking from the on cup 🙈

Also does she have a connection with that competition place?

• Haha

Gossipdollxoxo

Chatty Member
Can’t believe they actually used the word ‘lotta’ in their opening statement on their website 🫣 credible business right from the start ✅

• Haha
Here is our friend Louise posting a situation of someone having a negative reaction to the Pfizer vaccine, it is very sad for this girl, but also very dangerous for Louise to post such a one sided view of a unique situation to such a young easily led following. I know of at least 40 people who have had the Pfizer vaccine through work and family and luckily we've all had nothing more than a sore arm.

The likelihood of an extreme reaction is possible of course but incredibly rare.
Louise has been posting antivax stories sporadically for months. She linked a YouTube video claiming the vaccine caused miscarriages about 6 months ago, total scaremongering and no actual published research to back it up. She swiftly took it down, I assume someone told her to as she was launching a new product around the same time.

• Angry

Glittery1

VIP Member
Very weird no VMD or Charles for the big family Christmas!

Although LMD seems to have spent it on various bars, it hasn’t been very child orientated! Strange given it’s her baby’s 1st!

Reactions: 8

Mag83

VMD is like a Poundland version of Aimee
also isn’t Gerry lavs good friends with Aimee and Victoria? Not that Aimée probably cares as she seems happy with a baby on the way!

gerry lavs mentioned that “he thinks someone we know could end up on love island” no idea what that’s about but he obviously knows something and I wouldn’t be surprised if Victoria wrangled her way as one of the islanders that comes in through the series, and in that case Conor will be given the boot if he hasn’t already.

• Haha

julie29

Chatty Member
A miserable £100 donation from the millionaire on something that’s hugely affected her life . Wouldn’t like to see her donation for something that doesn’t affect her . She’s the tightest most miserable person ever . Apart from when it comes to herself . The gifting has stopped from a lot of companies . Prob seen they weren’t getting it back .

Twinkle Toes 11

Oh here we go again!!
Held off the tears today
And what is she on about …raise awareness? Raise awareness of what?? Because all her fundraising last week hasn’t stopped the same thing from happening
So I’m sorry big LMD from County Antrim is not going to end all the abuse in the world

HandmadeMama

Chatty Member
I’ve often wondered about Rachel, can’t say I’m surprised by these stories. She’s a good actress, I’ll give her that, but I’ve never bought the whole “down to earth” vibe she tries to emanate. Loving the tea, just wondering if it warrants her own thread……?
She must be monitoring here, her insta went private in the last few hours there.

• Haha
  • Wow