Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twinkle Toes 11

Bit disappointing for those attending her “masterclass” when she shared the contents of the goody bag beforehand on instagram
Some products of which have been lying in her store for 2years as she collected them just before covid

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

Irishgal80

SO I’m reflecting on all this....meanwhile Melissa is at some kind of party which looks indoors. You are all right. KARMA is a bitch.

OhMyGaad

And that’s okay to disagree with me as we have our opinions. I’ve been double jabbed but I think it’s awful how it’s being rammed down people’s throats and making it an ‘us’ and ‘them’ situation. Nobody should be forced into getting something they don’t want to have and that’s mainly my issue here tbh.
I also agree there should be no them and us. Vaccines should be personal choice as always. However social media influencers using their platforms to spread misinformation is shocking. They are getting their 'facts' from people with hidden agendas sitting back rubbing their hands with the amount of money anti-covid protestors and promoters have made them since the beginning of the pandemic. And they don't even realise how warped it is.

Columbo

VIP Member
There was a segment on BBC newsline earlier on in the pandemic about women who had to give birth alone in the most heartbreaking situations like stillbirth or another lady who was in a coma with covid and woke up weeks later to twins which were delivered by csection while she was still in a coma. I understand it was shit that the child's father had to watch on facetime but she had her cousin with her and she and her baby are healthy. Can imagine what the hospital staff had to listen to 🙈

Missy21

So Louise did a Q&A tonight. Did she actually just follow this one with a few video stories of her own baby?!
Is it just me or was that rather insensitive??
She's the last person I'd be asking for advice about anything! 🙄

whoisit123456789

“Two sisters, two shapes, a whole lotta cheap tat from aliexpress” would have been a better tagline

*edit
their dresses/clothes are to suit a “variety of women, shapes and sizes” but have no measurements of the sizes and from what i seen only go up to a size 14?
tell me its from Aliexpress without telling me… ‘one size 8-14’ 🥱

• Haha

Columbo

VIP Member
I see Michelle O'Neill is asking people to sign a petition for more support for people suffering with eating disorders and calling for a ban on photoshopped images of models being used for advertising campaigns etc. I hope it's successful and the rules extend to Influencers as well, every one of them filtered and photoshopped to within an inch of their lives.

cheerio5

Just throwing out suggestions for Thread names

“Everything but class”

“Two sisters, two shapes, a whole lotta cheap tat from aliexpress - unless you are bigger than a size 14”

• Haha

holla87

Where’s she off to on holidays? No child with her? Shock 😅😂
Dubai. She’s put up a post of herself in business class asking if people want her to do a video of what it’s like to be seated away from the plebs. Louise is such a vacuous twit.

I’ve flown business, it’s grand and not always that overly expensive. Would I post about it? No, as if anyone wants to see that in the current climate.

• Haha

CarlyBear94

Chatty Member
Feel awful saying this, but I hope Melissa doesn't win, we'd never hear the fucking end of it by Louise and Victoria 🤣🤣🤣👑

• Haha

Fgiw

Chatty Member
“Theyre tryin to control us” 😑 shut up you bellend. Wee bit of karma there, and its killing you….and everyone else thinks its beautiful.

Reactions: 11

themdirtysrs

First of all, Victoria and the sister are wannabes of Louise speaking on their stories of #collabs and #gifted

secondly, does it not rag anyone else when Louise speaks in third person ‘Everyone asks me Louise how do you use this?’ No they don’t fuck up you dick.

Pammy75

Probably in the minority here but not finding Louise quite as annoying since she's had the baby, dunno why 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Girl4gossip12

Here is our friend Louise posting a situation of someone having a negative reaction to the Pfizer vaccine, it is very sad for this girl, but also very dangerous for Louise to post such a one sided view of a unique situation to such a young easily led following. I know of at least 40 people who have had the Pfizer vaccine through work and family and luckily we've all had nothing more than a sore arm.

The likelihood of an extreme reaction is possible of course but incredibly rare.

Attachments