Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Here4Gos

Eugh her story from this morning, which she obviously thinks we’ll all find so funny 🙄

1. Why did Neil not just hand her the child and take the bin out

2. Does she really think the bin men know who that ‘wee doll louise from Instagram is’

I was actually slightly warming to her since the baby but no that’s knocked that on the head! She has notions well above her station 🤮
Well obviously the WHOLE WORLD watches her! And obviously she’s the only ever female to run out in their pjs to put the bin out 🙄. Wonder will the christening be within COVID guidelines 😂😂

Reactions: 2

Showkindness

I was very emotional watching her birth story, poor girl having that stress on top of the fear of being in labour. While crap that Covid took this away from her. She birthed a gorgeous wee girl. Not a fan of the name but each to their own.

You’d think she’d of worn a mask for that pic in the baby shop today afterall the prams parked on a 2metre distance sticker and theres hand sanitiser strapped to the clothes rails 🙄

Kimcaffy15

Does anyone else feel like Louise is heading for some sort of manic break here soon. Her reactions to things are wild lately the latest being some news article about Alexa telling a ten year old to stick her fingers in a plug socket or something like she seems bored and manic or something after posting all the cryptic quotes over the Christmas period too . She seems like she’s losing it

freebiesgalore

I see the ex bestie Marie Claire got her make up done in Ballymena yesterday…. And I must say it was lovely! LMD only knows how to do the one look and that’s what everyone gets.
Was genuinely curious. I just don’t think a few seconds of a day in the life on Instagram qualifies anyone to profess that she’s a good or bad mother however agreed, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I no longer follow Louise as I can’t stand the sight or sound of her but still have Victoria - who feels the need to photograph every single drink consumed on a night out 🤦🏻‍♀️
Ohh who did it always on the look out for good Mua’s😁

themdirtysrs

See them two sisters who think of influencers ? They couldn’t be more runbait. Once LMD dries off it wouldnt be long until are the other two think they are unfluencers