Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Princess Baskin

I like my designers too but in the current climate I'm almost embarrassed to wear or use them, bit tone deaf Louise, lot of individuals/families struggling and its only going to get worse. Its not like she isn't aware of this either with diggs campaign, if that doesn't put things into perspective for her nothing will. Its alright being charitable, but if its only a one off or for a certain time of year then what's the point? I don't begrudge her anything, its her money but its just a tasteless thing to do.
It's crass behaviour. The thing is, this is the time of the year when people are at their worst showing off how much they spent at Christmas.
A lot of them will be having beans on toast for January. And maybe February. The cost of keeping up I suppose

Reactions: 2

huebism

Sounding a big stuffed up there Louise in the Bath. Trying to sweat it out of ya, ya may pray it’s only a head cold and not owl rona the way you’ve been carrying on
I was thinking maybe Miss V has Covid that’s why she hasn’t been seen… and I don’t believe her tagging galgorm on Xmas eve saying she was there was the truth.. as she didn’t have one pic up only a pic in the dark- full of crap!!!! And we all know that one likes plenty of pics!!!

Sugarplumhoney

What does the name mean? Why does it say it covers everyone when the biggest size is 14? What brand is LMD wearing because if 14 is the biggest, she is certainly not wearing that….this is so strange….what does the blonde one actually do??
Edited now, sizes go up to 20, more realistic & fair but still doesn't appeal to me.

Playit90

Gotta love Louise lol
For someone who said throughout her “pregnancy that when she has the baby she’s going to keep it off social media etc”

that lasted long lol

poor louise knows her Time as an “influencer” is gone, that she has to use “baby posts” for likes lol

give it up louise it’s pure desperation at its best.

Missy21

Am I late to the party and we don’t need masks in shops now or why is there no masks and masks hanging off their faces in their stories today? I’m so confused.
Shes likely the only person there. Anytime I come past the shop I never see any customers in it 🙈

Twinkle Toes 11

She’s half horse . Those r def hoofs

If £100 gets u this much promotions sales and marketing it’s well worth it every year !! A top marketing executive couldn’t even achieve the spot light she’s got after this !!! Bring on the business growth and sale s ! Not bad for £100 !
Exactly and make way for those who copy

Columbo

VIP Member
100% in my opinion. If Daddy is a developer or if he has business connections that can sponsor the event. You will win. Especially miss NI. It’s not about beauty or talent really. It’s never some mega- talented beauty from a council estate that wins with no business connections.

Rebecca Maguire is the only one that sort of comes to mind BUT then I heard this from a girl at work who placed highly in these pageants (Google, it’s true ) Rebecca Maguire entered Miss Ireland 4 years in a row and Miss N.I two years in a row also and never placed … the last year her mates (the organisers) placed her 2nd as it was her last year to try to win and they were her best friends.Miss Mayo Maria Hughes (an absolutely stunning girl) won it. THEN in a shocking turn of events the girl who placed first was found to be a month out of the age requirements for Miss World and the biggest cringe in history Rebecca Maguire had to take her place months later.

In short, she was never supposed to have represented Ireland (she’s so unbelievably rough apparently and a massive piss head) but because she was placed 2nd by her mates she took the crown 😂 her “talent” was apparently first class (5 year old children) level irish dancing. That whole year was a write off for miss Ireland as an organisation. Very little interest in anyone booking Rebecca Maguire as they knew what had went on. The likes of Roz Purcell and Holly Carpenter etc have distanced themselves from it as the whole thing is very dated and low class now. As is Miss NI.

This was her back then. Seems like she’s another one who has had so much cosmetic surgery 😵💫
That’s not Rebecca Maguire is it? 🤯

• Haha

Ali47

Obviously reading on here as she showed Claire in a snap 😂, but il throw in my 2pence, I do like her, it's not her fault that she can afford a few of the finer things in life, she dosent seen boastful to me. But her speech, some times I can understand her! It's not her accent I'm well used listening to the NI accent it's like she slurs.