Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I know as if no one following her could possibly ever have had that experience 🤣
I have many times Louise so I’ll pass on the video thanks.
I’ve never so I love seeing the lounge etc

I know as if no one following her could possibly ever have had that experience 🤣
I have many times Louise so I’ll pass on the video thanks.
I don’t think many people will have though, I’m comfortable but I wouldn’t be paying £3,000+ For Business sadly, not yet anyway.

Reactions: 1

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Wtf is she like with ur woman from oh my glam 🙈🙈 it’s like she’s with her mum 😂 and the Chanel bag 🤦‍♀️ U were just crying if that poor wee boy now ur back to flashing the cash while there’s people that can’t even heat their home or feed their kids 🤦‍♀️
It’s not her fault if other people struggle financially 🤷🏻‍♀️
But yes, nothing really glam about her pal there…feels like the embarrassing aunt or something

Girl4gossip12

I know most people look different from their photos on social media but I’m sorry that’s a complete different person 🤣
It's definitely Victoria if you see the full video! I guess she can't control the angles of this vid on LMDs profile to look her "best" 😂

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
I know people slate LMD’s style but I actually think she dresses well. Victoria on the other hand 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s as if someone’s said to her “with a figure like that you could wear a pair of curtains” and she’s taken it literally. I don’t know what that is she’s wearing but it’s awful.
The puffy outfit was awful she's so tacky

Nora Fenn

Chatty Member
She said her and her ex were still on good terms, how would that be the case if she’d been with his brother? Was the brother single?

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
Wow all of those dresses are on Aliexpress.. like..every single bloody one.
I cant believe it. What tat.
And..like previous poster stated.. their little story behind the reason for starting this little venture was to fill a gap in the market..2 sisters 2 very different shapes .. but no images of them wearing the same dress except the first one.
What a joke 🙄
Can you image search on Ali? Cause I'd be very interested in seeing them 😂