Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
First time I've actually really felt bad for her lol
I felt sorry for her too! I don’t really judge her for being back at work since she is self employed and after all she has staff who rely on the sales continuing to come in. I’m sure if she could take the time off she would but obviously she can’t rely on anyone else to fill in for her

Reactions: 2

Glittery1

VIP Member
I’m sure the mums name or photo or link to her Facebook or something was posted in an earlier thread! She looks extremely well/glamorous to be the age to have a 30 year old.

VMD must spend Christmas with the mum… That would explain the absence over xmas 😅

Glittery1

VIP Member
Exactly! I have a LV & YSL and to be honest I barely use them now as I’m very aware of the struggles people are currently facing.

I told my cousin that my LV is fake even thought it’s not 🤐

I’d rather stick pins in my eyes than do a show off unboxing video for Instagram 🤮

Glittery1

VIP Member
The butter talk so strange and boring!!!!

I wonder who he was, it seemed to be just the two of them? The friends were no where to be seen… Why were they going to a bar alone? Why did she feel the need to delete? 🤔😂

And I agree she did not pull off the pigtails - at all!!!!

Herefortea135

VIP Member
Was wondering this too. They don’t follow eachother either 🤔
Wouldn’t be surprised she probably is with the “evil” mum. Also think she has something to do why lmd was “so passionate” about the go fund me. Maybe the ma was quick with the hand 🤷🏻‍♀️

freebiesgalore

Unfollowed Rachel from spoilt belle, so different in her shop than what you see on her instragram page, not friendly at all in the shop, bit up herself
Am I late to the party and we don’t need masks in shops now or why is there no masks and masks hanging off their faces in their stories today? I’m so confused.

I’d say she’s a working girl alright!!! And she’ll need to start doing a bit more before only fans put a stop to her content!!
If only this was true onlyfans went back their ban, because of the amount of people who would be losing an income. So sadly rhe onlyslag will still be selling pics