Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

banana29

I see Charles in her story tonight… So either

1. they’ve made up
2. they never fell out and this was just for speculation and engagement
3. VMD had covid and had to stay away? We all know they don’t acknowledge the C word so maybe that’s why it wasn’t mentioned

although #3 would not explain the unfollowing and not liking the house post, etc?
Number 2😂😂 they arent the kardashians ffs

Reactions: 2

julie29

Chatty Member
This is what irks me about “go fund me” pages. So she was so deeply effected she donated £100 🙄 then begged her followers to donate the rest, all while she laps up the attention, promotion and praise 🤦🏻‍♀️ Give me strength.

If people want to donate to NSPCC, donate to NSPCC, but not in LMD’s name.

How dare she use the horrific death of a child for promotion. Get in the f**king bin Louise 🤬
Now she’s getting all the thanks for it !

Glittery1

VIP Member
I see the ex bestie Marie Claire got her make up done in Ballymena yesterday…. And I must say it was lovely! LMD only knows how to do the one look and that’s what everyone gets.

View attachment 898450 What a rude lazy bitch doesn't even know what she's promoting and doesn't give a rats arse about her followers to even go and check it out for them. I can't understand why anyone would follow her she's doesn't deserve a thing she has.That aside I think the idea of someone coming to do that in your house is completely absurd, all for show and Instagram
So pathetic, of course they would have discussed the price even if it was free to her. Most answer, it is all depending on what you want done so maybe as the business for the info. Not giving an exact price but at least sounding helpful!

Base2019

VIP Member
It was before she had the baby and before he got engaged. I'm not doing a great job of keeping my gob shut am I? 🙈

So her and Hollie Campbell were only a day apart then in the end. Hollie's baby is 2 weeks today and Alara 2 weeks tomorrow.
If that’s the case wee Kieran has made his feelings very clear getting engaged after whatever happened then.... awks 😬🤣

Emily89

Never commented here but I follow Louise years but I wouldn't actively watch her stories but watched them today and seen she gave her granny flowers for mother's day. She also has a post up about her granny. That it made me wonder I have only ever seen her dad on her stories in all the years I am following her and never heard her mention her mam. There's a bunch of siblings so I was wondering does anyone know what the story is with her mam and why she never mentions her? Same with the sisters I follow always post their dad and granny never their mum. So curious?

• Haha
Watching her Q and A there on insta, and it really is heartbreaking she doesn’t have her mum to guide her through this. She mentioned her cousins and aunties were giving her advice, must be really hard for her, especially knowing her mum could be there if she wanted.

Herefortea135

VIP Member
Was anyone concerned about the fact that Louise promoting the strongest painkiller u can buy over the counter? They are extremely addictive and her taking them for any pain at all is slightly suggesting she is addicted
Are u actually shocked ?! Because I’m not. Probably trying to get a #ad with them. Wonder if she’s back on the ❄

freebiesgalore

I wondered what that meant too. Though I also don't know why would anyone ask her about serious stuff like infertility.

Is the Marie Claire you're talking about the one with the haulage company? If so, I saw her a few weeks ago and she is stunningly beautiful. Her figure is class - and she wasn't all dressed up at the time either, she was walking and looked amazing.
I wondered was the poster making a point to be more mindful of others struggling maybe.