Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DamollyDollx

U mean Michaela ? Surely she’s done a pcr test would she have ?
Sorry, yes I meant her. There’s that many of them! 😂 Doesn’t really matter if the PCR test is negative, flying home from Sydney and having 2+ stop offs should be enough for anyone to be isolating so close to Christmas.. I know Australia are so strict about leaving the Country and returning also.

Reactions: 2

Glittery1

VIP Member
Was that a shot of VMD with the rest of the family playing ping pong or something similar in a barn on that reel? Apart from that no pictures etc, there’s definitely been a fall out.
No I think it’s their friend lauren Bradley

Nora Fenn

Chatty Member
He definitely is a good looking man. LMD and all her sisters are pretty stunning. I wonder what the mum looks like. Maybe it’s a sore point.. they perhaps are no contact or she may no longer be with us. Either way I like admiring the dad!
It’s been discussed many times on here that most of them have no contact with the mother except Victoria and the youngest one who lives with her mother. LMD said she might talk about it one day but never has, her business and she shouldn’t have to explain IMO.
I think the girls must look like their Mum, I don’t see much a resemblance to their Dad.

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member

For anyone interested 👉🏼

Ps your make up is shite luv

freebiesgalore

I have no problem with anyone who can afford expensive things fair play to them, but she’s not a nice person, I have been to the shop and she has totally ignored me I will never buy anything in her shop, in fact I will never be in her shop again, how do these people run a business when they cannot even be nice to paying customers that afford her the money to buy her nice things!!
Aw that isn’t nice I hate that being ignored in a shop a hello goes a long way.

Base2019

VIP Member
100% in my opinion. If Daddy is a developer or if he has business connections that can sponsor the event. You will win. Especially miss NI. It’s not about beauty or talent really. It’s never some mega- talented beauty from a council estate that wins with no business connections.

Rebecca Maguire is the only one that sort of comes to mind BUT then I heard this from a girl at work who placed highly in these pageants (Google, it’s true ) Rebecca Maguire entered Miss Ireland 4 years in a row and Miss N.I two years in a row also and never placed … the last year her mates (the organisers) placed her 2nd as it was her last year to try to win and they were her best friends.Miss Mayo Maria Hughes (an absolutely stunning girl) won it. THEN in a shocking turn of events the girl who placed first was found to be a month out of the age requirements for Miss World and the biggest cringe in history Rebecca Maguire had to take her place months later.

In short, she was never supposed to have represented Ireland (she’s so unbelievably rough apparently and a massive piss head) but because she was placed 2nd by her mates she took the crown 😂 her “talent” was apparently first class (5 year old children) level irish dancing. That whole year was a write off for miss Ireland as an organisation. Very little interest in anyone booking Rebecca Maguire as they knew what had went on. The likes of Roz Purcell and Holly Carpenter etc have distanced themselves from it as the whole thing is very dated and low class now. As is Miss NI.

This was her back then. Seems like she’s another one who has had so much cosmetic surgery 😵💫
Jeez that’s some change lol does she have a thread on here? When she calls her dog “brookeeeeee” literally goes through me 😂

• Haha

Katmc86

Bleeding mid way through her pill? Is that not a pregnancy symptom? Or maybe it's just messed up with time difference and body thinks she's missed one?

RandomMess

Chatty Member
I don't know much about Love Island - do you have to be straight?

What if they had a number of gay islanders? (Is that even a thing, I've never watched it like I say)

I don’t really watch Love Island, are there no gay people on it?? Seems ridiculous that there wouldn’t be.
🤣 snap!!

• Haha

Deevee47

VIP Member
So Louise is with her sister in Dublin, eating in the Ivy like they’re i. McDonald’s or somewhere- fingering their food and Victoria having to ask how to eat the prawns!!??
Seriously- my 5 year old knows how to de-head a prawn.
All that glitters ain’t gold! Huh?
Well, it’s clear that her lack of mention or showing on insta over Xmas was because she (Victoria) doesn’t get on with the Australian sister… how odd is that!!?!?