LMD Louise McDonnell #2 LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah of course, I don't know anything about them myself. Do we like them? Is it a rave thread they need?
@Pammy75 I don’t think rave... just a page to discuss what is going on..... MSC

Has Sylkie been dissolved already? 😱
SYLKIE IRELAND LTD appears to be active on companies house? (Edited: “SYLKIE LTD” was created and dissolved)
so strange why it’s all hush hush...

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
@Pammy75 I don’t think rave... just a page to discuss what is going on..... MSC

SYLKIE IRELAND LTD appears to be active on companies house? (Edited: “SYLKIE LTD” was created and dissolved)
so strange why it’s all hush hush...
Interesting! There was an earlier version of the company with the boyfriend as a co-director which was dissolved 🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
Interesting! There was an earlier version of the company with the boyfriend as a co-director which was dissolved 🤔
oh yes just saw that.... 🤭 and that must be their address in Belfast but now she appears to be living at home again....

oh yes just saw that.... 🤭 and that must be their address in Belfast but now she appears to be living at home again....
i was wondering was that the home house she is in again as I thought it looked familar.... there is defo something random going on!

Reactions: 1
I was so surprised when they closed the Dungannon shop, been there a few times and it was always really busy.

I was so surprised when they closed the Dungannon shop, been there a few times and it was always really busy.
Maybe they just wanted to go their separate ways and earn their own money. I suppose after everything anita has bern through maybe her life view has changed and who would blame her. Maybe MSC didnt make any money all last year thru lockdown etc.

Reactions: 4
I’m very interested in them as well. It’s a really weird situation. The Belfast address first on Companies House was the house Anita and the boyfriend had been living in over lockdown last year. It’s now up for sale. The Tyrone address is different from her parents address so possibly they bought or are renting there?

I’m very interested in them as well. It’s a really weird situation. The Belfast address first on Companies House was the house Anita and the boyfriend had been living in over lockdown last year. It’s now up for sale. The Tyrone address is different from her parents address so possibly they bought or are renting there?
I done some nosing on companies house there... the address they are at now must be something connected to Neil... it’s the address he has registered on companies house for his own business.... I googled the address and it’s down as recently sold on property pal. It would have been a fortune to buy, period property set on 5 acres of land, summer house etc.... It’s definitely the same property as it’s the exact same kitchen as in Donna’s snaps etc. They must still be together!

we need a thread for them 😂

I done some nosing on companies house there... the address they are at now must be something connected to Neil... it’s the address he has registered on companies house for his own business.... I googled the address and it’s down as recently sold on property pal. It would have been a fortune to buy, period property set on 5 acres of land, summer house etc.... It’s definitely the same property as it’s the exact same kitchen as in Donna’s snaps etc. They must still be together!

we need a thread for them 😂
So FOX DESIGN THINKING LIMITED is his company and it’s now registered to Donaghmore which, yes, would appear to be her home house that has just been sold!
And the balmoral address is up for sale.....

So FOX DESIGN THINKING LIMITED is his company and it’s now registered to Donaghmore which, yes, would appear to be her home house that has just been sold!
And the balmoral address is up for sale.....
i think I’ve created a thread for them under instagrammers called my sisters closet... hope it works ok first time doing it 🙈😂

Reactions: 3
What's going on with her top lip on her stories tonight?! Just at the cupids bow. Is it a shadow? Or bad fillers 🤦🏻‍♀️🙈

The salon getting a 'makeover' again. The names now changed to makeupstore not hair and makeup. I wonder will Beth not be returning after lockdown.

Reactions: 1
Good to see Melissa ignoring a bleeping quarantine coming back from Dubai and is out swanning about Belfast.
Why do they do this? I have cried so much this week cause I haven't seen my mum since last year. And these idiots continue to ignore any sembelence of restrictions and show off their ignorance for the world to see.
Absolute shower of witches the lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Good to see Melissa ignoring a bleeping quarantine coming back from Dubai and is out swanning about Belfast.
Why do they do this? I have cried so much this week cause I haven't seen my mum since last year. And these idiots continue to ignore any sembelence of restrictions and show off their ignorance for the world to see.
They are all so self absorbed, selfish and stupid.

Karma is a witch who doesn’t forget though 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m sorry you’re upset. Those of us who are sticking to the rules are feeling the same - keep the chin up, there’s light at the end of the tunnel 🙏🏻

Reactions: 3
I’m not being smart at all to you but just unfollow all of them ! I did and swear to god it’s a relief, nobody needs to see their brain dead faces lights are on and nobody home expressions 👌🏼 I feel your pain it’s dopey fuckers like us sticking to the rules are the ones suffering, don’t let these dicks get in on you too nobody needs the extra suffering 🤬

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.