LMD Louise McDonnell #2 LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Louise needs new mugs as people will be visiting when she has the baby. She's obviously confident that covid will be a distant memory by then 🙄 and Charles with his fresh haircut.
She is doing it to get a reaction

Reactions: 2
Looks like from her stories from tonight that she's having a baby shower with the balloons?
Oh to not have the lockdown rules apply to louise and her woman family

Seen on the teaspill page that one of them has started a new business. Racking my brains trying to think of the name of it now.

Just did a bit of googling. Donna started a new company, Sylkie Official in June last year.
how can I get on to Tea spill, is it a site? Instagram account?

It’s an insta page! Had a look there and can’t seem to find them now, wonder have they deactivated the page 🤔
Can some kind person make a MSC thread?? 🥰
It's an insta page but they deactivated it recently saying they were "going back to work" but it's all extremely suss. I think the person behind the page was close to being outed. All evidence points to an insta hun called Ciara Dempsey. So much drama between her and Suzanne Burke the last week or so, guards being called, Suzanne accusing her of harassing her under fake accounts etc. Suzanne was getting messages from various fake accounts so pulled a bit of a Colleen Rooney and tried to log in to insta using these various usernames then clicked on forgot password and discovered the forgotten password reminders were being sent to Ciara Dempsey's email 🙈 She's also on here under a few different names name dropping herself.
Bet you're sorry you asked 🤣 sorry for going off topic.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ffs silly bastard going on about new cups for visitors when the baby arrives.....She really is not aware of the pandemic is she?

And then decorating her living room with balloons and actually saying ‘covid won’t stop me’

Is she pure bleeping thick or doing it for a reaction?

It’s hard to tell now

Reactions: 4
It's an insta page but they deactivated it recently saying they were "going back to work" but it's all extremely suss. I think the person behind the page was close to being outed. All evidence points to an insta hun called Ciara Dempsey. So much drama between her and Suzanne Burke the last week or so, guards being called, Suzanne accusing her of harassing her under fake accounts etc. Suzanne was getting messages from various fake accounts so pulled a bit of a Colleen Rooney and tried to log in to insta using these various usernames then clicked on forgot password and discovered the forgotten password reminders were being sent to Ciara Dempsey's email 🙈 She's also on here under a few different names name dropping herself.
Bet you're sorry you asked 🤣 sorry for going off topic.
MSC outed for doing what ? Was ciara dempsey running the page ?

MSC outed for doing what ? Was ciara dempsey running the page ?
No no MSC had nothing to do with anything I was referring to the teaspill page lol sorry for any confusion. Not confirmed that Ciara Dempsey was running it but the page being shut down coincided with her being outed as having numerous fake accounts, my thoughts are she started to get alerts to her email that someone was trying to access her many fake accounts and she panicked and shut down teaspill before it was linked to her. Suzanne Burke has a highlight detailing some of the saga on her insta page.

Reactions: 1
No no MSC had nothing to do with anything I was referring to the teaspill page lol sorry for any confusion. Not confirmed that Ciara Dempsey was running it but the page being shut down coincided with her being outed as having numerous fake accounts, my thoughts are she started to get alerts to her email that someone was trying to access her many fake accounts and she panicked and shut down teaspill before it was linked to her. Suzanne Burke has a highlight detailing some of the saga on her insta page.
Suzanne figured out through the same email address on the accounts sending her abuse. Silly girl she is it obviously was her

Yeah she doesn't seem to want people to know about it for some reason but she's registered as a director on Companies House. You'd think her MSC page would he a good platform to promote the new business. Just seen she replied to someone who left a review on the Sylkie Facebook page from her personal page. That's the only clue she's left that Sylkie is her business. Hope she does well with it anyway!
They opened a shop here in Dublin and always seemed to have a sale then the huge chanel bag raffle. Clutching at straws near the end

Yeah she doesn't seem to want people to know about it for some reason but she's registered as a director on Companies House. You'd think her MSC page would he a good platform to promote the new business. Just seen she replied to someone who left a review on the Sylkie Facebook page from her personal page. That's the only clue she's left that Sylkie is her business. Hope she does well with it anyway!
I thought they might have got their knuckles wrapped for claiming furlough while working and that's why they've gone quiet. The new Sylkie company was set up and dissolved very quickly, wonder what's going on. Need a thread!!

I thought they might have got their knuckles wrapped for claiming furlough while working and that's why they've gone quiet. The new Sylkie company was set up and dissolved very quickly, wonder what's going on. Need a thread!!
Has Sylkie been dissolved already? 😱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.