LMD Louise McDonnell #2 LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute bastard 🤬🤬🤬
What the duck is it with these assholes, 😠😠

Guaranteed this is not aimed at the travelling community,
It’s a word for people who are simply trashy not as in Irish gypsy travellers.
x
gypsy is a name for people who are trashy?? that makes the use of the word worse.....

Reactions: 6
Only putting this in here because Prim and Penny is local to Louise, she gets her hair done at her mammys fair enough but she definitely mixes with more than her mammys bubble for a fact, hate people who lie about their bubble! She is in and out of peoples houses like nothing normal..

And also after Ciaran split with Louise, he was found on Grindr and had a few secret relationships with men.. Louises fanny must of been too boring and loose😂😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Can somebody please tell me why Tampax is flying to LA when there is a global pandemic going on?? Ooh look at me, I’m going on a private jet. Where can you report these type of people please?

Reactions: 9
Only putting this in here because Prim and Penny is local to Louise, she gets her hair done at her mammys fair enough but she definitely mixes with more than her mammys bubble for a fact, hate people who lie about their bubble! She is in and out of peoples houses like nothing normal..

And also after Ciaran split with Louise, he was found on Grindr and had a few secret relationships with men.. Louises fanny must of been too boring and loose😂😂
How do you know she mixes with other houses? Not defending her just curious. What's the story with her? I think I like her so far but will reserve my judgement until I see more lol

Reactions: 3
Can somebody please tell me why Tampax is flying to LA when there is a global pandemic going on?? Ooh look at me, I’m going on a private jet. Where can you report these type of people please?
does he have a thread? I can’t cope with him!!
The way he talks makes me grimace

Reactions: 5
Please can someone start a thread on Andy Malone AMPX ?!

him on a private jet to LA in the middle of a lockdown due to a global pandemic 🤪🤪🤪
Alot of others have had threads started for alot less. We need a forum for da Riiisseee folks

Reactions: 1
I near vommed, and aswell when she talks about herself as third person I wanna punch her "Louise can I do bla bla" dead on luv
I missed that. What did she say about her underwear? 😂

I don’t usually comment but seeing VMD selling her pupper cause she ‘doesn’t have time’ is absolutely bleeping disgusting. What size and energy did she think a Doberman would be/have? Clearly no use to her for cute insta posts anymore so is getting rid, absolute scumbag. Full time job my ass, getting your hole out for people online doesn’t stop you taking your dog out once a day. I hope he gets a loving home that appreciates him for all he is, where he’ll stay forever.
Getting her hole out? 😳 Don’t tell me she has an only fans account 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
gypsy is a name for people who are trashy?? that makes the use of the word worse.....
Yes I have misused the word 100% & have no meant to offend any member of any community.
please accept my apologies.
I merely meant to say which obviously I did incorrectly was the other person wasn’t meaning gypsies etc.
x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Disgraceful but sure who is surprised. Don't take on a dog if you can't be bothered to look after it. She has absolutely nothing else to doing seeing as she doesn't bother herself working and if that doesn't free up her time to take care of the dog (she knew she would have to care for) then surely nothing will. Absolutely disgusting and irresponsible. The dog will be better off with a loving owner who actually takes on the responsibility needed to own such a lovely animal.
VMD should have her own thread.
Only genuine ones so far is probably Michaela! Always enjoyed watching her when she was at home, still watch occasionally but good on her for going to Oz with Donagh! He's seems a good fella and tbh she probably went to get away from the rest of her delusional family!

Because the rise is on ffs why else???

Please can someone start a thread on Andy Malone AMPX ?!

him on a private jet to LA in the middle of a lockdown due to a global pandemic 🤪🤪🤪
So basically we just need a whole category on people from their town cause they are all assholes

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
VMD should have her own thread.
Only genuine ones so far is probably Michaela! Always enjoyed watching her when she was at home, still watch occasionally but good on her for going to Oz with Donagh! He's seems a good fella and tbh she probably went to get away from the rest of her delusional family!

Because the rise is on ffs why else???

So basically we just need a whole category on people from their town cause they are all assholes
Agree, Michaela is the only one I like! Someone start a thread on VMD, I swear she's bigger piece of sh*t than louise :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.