LMD Louise McDonnell #2 LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I love it, I only had mamas and papas for mine and obviously thought I was the bees knees but I do love these spacey looking yokes.

Good to see kings supporting the insta huns... I live locally & have spent thousands, never got a penny of discount even though I've asked... go nicely with her wee pregnancy pillow that she got for free...

Reactions: 8
If that buggy was gifted from King’s I will never buy another item from their store again.

Reactions: 8
She 'can't wait for things to go back to the way they used to be' well Louise maybe if you and your woman of a sister could stick to the rules we'd get there faster

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Good to see kings supporting the insta huns... I live locally & have spent thousands, never got a penny of discount even though I've asked... go nicely with her wee pregnancy pillow that she got for free...
So many local bloggers are crappy at declaring gifted ... I could write a list 😆
On stories saying a company sent something or like our friend Louise company mentions where you know it’s a freebie

Reactions: 3
Just invite daddy round to try this cake. When are these bloggers gonna realise we are in a lockdown!!! No one is allowed in her house!! And we know she isn’t in a single house bubble cos she already said Neil lives with her! It boils my piss!! We are never gonna get out of this with “influencers” like her!!

Reactions: 15
Just invite daddy round to try this cake. When are these bloggers gonna realise we are in a lockdown!!! No one is allowed in her house!! And we know she isn’t in a single house bubble cos she already said Neil lives with her! It boils my piss!! We are never gonna get out of this with “influencers” like her!!
A friend of mine actually sent her a pm about what makes her special in “breaking these lockdown rules”
An guess what in typical Louise reply, all she got back was the shh face an Louise blocked her.

I hope to god everyone goes against her as I’ve seen her following has went from 116k till 115k.

Hi Louise love keep doing what your doing because you are doing yourself no favours in losing your following.

Reactions: 7
A friend of mine actually sent her a pm about what makes her special in “breaking these lockdown rules”
An guess what in typical Louise reply, all she got back was the shh face an Louise blocked her.

I hope to god everyone goes against her as I’ve seen her following has went from 116k till 115k.

Hi Louise love keep doing what your doing because you are doing yourself no favours in losing your following.
you are right! Haemorrhaging followers past month!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Looks like wee Emzo and Co aren’t as innocent! Sorry if I’ve put this on the wrong page.. the way that wee girls stuff was packed is disgusting
I just started following Emma to see who she was or what she's about, she is hands down the most irritating person I have ever had the displeasure of watching. Jesus christ that laugh cannot be for real.

Reactions: 5
I’ll probably get eaten for this but she’s what, 20 weeks? There’s no way that’s all baby in her bump pic. I’m not being smart, I know everyone is so different, but generally the larger your size the later you show. Am 6months and a week myself so I know the struggle but lord god holding the bump 😂

Reactions: 7
I’ll probably get eaten for this but she’s what, 20 weeks? There’s no way that’s all baby in her bump pic. I’m not being smart, I know everyone is so different, but generally the larger your size the later you show. Am 6months and a week myself so I know the struggle but lord god holding the bump 😂
It’s SUCH an annoying habit anyway no matter who’s doing it .. I was comin over here to say how offended I am each week at Hollie Campbells dry beef dinner 🤮🥴

Reactions: 5
The pregnancy pillow too very early on! Wait until she gets to the stage where she needs it 😂😂 those dream genii pillows are nearly 60 quid. It’s like milking every aspect of being pregnant, whether is stuff gifted etc. I still haven’t even picked out a stroller and she’s there showing off hers. 😂
I also thought sharing the heartbeat was a bit much. Personal opinion anyway. Is nothing sacred anymore? My partner didn’t get to hear it with the restrictions so I sure as hell wouldn’t be showing it off to over 100K people

Hope the private clinic isn’t for free because I’ve used them and spent a fortune.

Louise never shows a full frontal pic of herself that’s not edited to death. Yes everyone is different but this can’t be all baby bump at 20 weeks. If she wants to kid herself that it is then so be it but she’s actually ridiculous. No @Havingagawk nothing is sacred when there’s money to be made 😠 Her greed makes me sick.

It’s SUCH an annoying habit anyway no matter who’s doing it .. I was comin over here to say how offended I am each week at Hollie Campbells dry beef dinner 🤮🥴
She has a whole thread of her own! When she puts steak on the george foreman is my fave 😂😂 like a boot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.