LMD Louise McDonnell #2 LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Myself and my boyfriend are due a few weeks before the two girls and honestly I’m happy for them as a child is a blessing but it sickened me that they’ll take take take now and have so many gifts etc. We’ve saved hard for this baby and are buying just essentials etc. These lot take it all for granted it really doesn’t sit well with me.
Ibe been suffering with hyperemesis all through too and these prerecorded videos are just a dose. 🙈 honestly.
Congratulations to you both! I'm so sorry you're suffering from hyperemesis, there are no words for how awful it is, I've had it twice! Those prerecorded videos.... wtf like. And don't start me on the sweets she then put up that helped with her sickness, is she hoping for an #AF or #BA. I also find the barrage of gifted baby stuff infuriating. Prams, cots etc are huge money and I think it's ridiculous these insta huns get them either for free or heavily discounted and then don't even bloody use them, e.g Just Julie and that Egg pram, child is always in the carseat ffs

Reactions: 4
Despite the fact that Louise will milk the baby related freebies I think she’ll be a good Mum. She’s very hands on with her nephew, more so than his own Mum it seems.

Reactions: 15
To be honest, I doubt all is as it’s being portrayed with LMD at the minute. I suspect a “snare” baby and who would want to live like that? Poor Neil.
[/QUOTE]

is there any such thing as a 'snare baby' anymore? every woman needs a sperm donor to have a baby, and i'd say the same Louise will look on Neil a bit like this- if he's there it's grand, if he's not that's also grand. She sees wee Charles without his two parents together and that wee man is well looked after by his extended family ( luckily, because i don't think his mother has much going on in the parenting department), Louise herself comes from a single parent family in recent years. i think Neil will be free to leave if he wants. Louise has a lot of family support so i'd say Neil is free to go.
Louise will just love having another 'accessory' & the earnings potential that it brings! Having Neil around expressing his opinion ( if he's allowed one) might actually be an inconvenience for her!

Reactions: 9
To be honest, I doubt all is as it’s being portrayed with LMD at the minute. I suspect a “snare” baby and who would want to live like that? Poor Neil.
is there any such thing as a 'snare baby' anymore? every woman needs a sperm donor to have a baby, and i'd say the same Louise will look on Neil a bit like this- if he's there it's grand, if he's not that's also grand. She sees wee Charles without his two parents together and that wee man is well looked after by his extended family ( luckily, because i don't think his mother has much going on in the parenting department), Louise herself comes from a single parent family in recent years. i think Neil will be free to leave if he wants. Louise has a lot of family support so i'd say Neil is free to go.
Louise will just love having another 'accessory' & the earnings potential that it brings! Having Neil around expressing his opinion ( if he's allowed one) might actually be an inconvenience for her!
[/QUOTE]
What is a snare baby?

Reactions: 2
[/QUOTE]
What is a snare baby?
[/QUOTE]
i presume it's a baby that results from pregnancy deliberately designed to trap a man, make him have to stay with you? maybe not?

Reactions: 5
In Louise’s case I’d say it’s less of a snare baby and more of a ‘I wanted one so I got one’ like everything else in her life

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ the night....

You’d think she was the first person to ever be pregnant! How are we going to cope with 6/7 months of this shite?!

For all her faults I think she will be a good mum. However, I have no doubts at all that this baby is a result of her wanting to get in on the ‘mummy blogger’ cash cow on Instagram ££££££££

Reactions: 4
I see the free baby gifts have started to roll in! I bought my pregnancy pillow from kings baby shop and I’ve bought quite a few things during my 3 pregnancies with them but I just unfollowed there! Louise doesn’t even seem grateful! She will never know the price of expecting a baby! Rachel in spoilt belle was gifted the same pillow I believe and was so thankful and then donated the value to a baby charity! Can’t see Louise doing the same! Won’t be purchasing another thing from kings!

Reactions: 13
I see the free baby gifts have started to roll in! I bought my pregnancy pillow from kings baby shop and I’ve bought quite a few things during my 3 pregnancies with them but I just unfollowed there! Louise doesn’t even seem grateful! She will never know the price of expecting a baby! Rachel in spoilt belle was gifted the same pillow I believe and was so thankful and then donated the value to a baby charity! Can’t see Louise doing the same! Won’t be purchasing another thing from kings!
She’ll probably have it on depop in a few months time!! Love a Rachel Spoilt Belle, she’s a breath of fresh air. So genuine.

Reactions: 13
Me too, she is one of the good ones, all so thankful and never grabby.
I also like digg mama and prim and penny i love following those girls.

Reactions: 1
She’ll probably have it on depop in a few months time!! Love a Rachel Spoilt Belle, she’s a breath of fresh air. So genuine.
I was disappointed in the pudsy freebies tho from Asda they could above
i was disappointed in the pudgy pjs I felt those who could afford to buy them could have donated to a shelter like women’s aid or somewhere similar but there was more than her who tho donated a fee to charity they did take the free pyjamas when they had no need to in my opinion.

I would love to know how much the wardrobes etc would cost for a normal person 🤔 I’d say she got them for pittance!!!!

Reactions: 1
I would love to know how much the wardrobes etc would cost for a normal person 🤔 I’d say she got them for pittance!!!!

Were they not free?
Much like the pregnancy pillow from Kings. Will no doubt be followed up by the pram/travel system and everything else under the sun..meanwhile plebs heres your 10% discount code (which I also earn from as well as all the freebies I get)

Yet at the same time she is showing how busy the online shop is and how much of her own products she is selling-candles/calendars/setting spray/powder.
These ladies really need to stop with the freebies.

Why not gift it all to a women's charity or refuge?
It is not clever marketing in this day and age to gift so much to people who can clearly afford it.
I just wish more people would wise up to them and stop lining their pockets by buying their branded tat.

Reactions: 6
"Shloer in a wine glass"

Shut up louise , we get it you're pregnant. She is annoying me already with the littlest things lol.

Whilst on the topic of annoying northern Irish makeup artists, does anyone follow Aine Knocker? An absolute dose of sh*t. She's also nearly 9 months pregnant and admitted on her stories she is smoking whilst pregnant, disgusting

• Wow
Reactions: 14
"Shloer in a wine glass"

Shut up louise , we get it you're pregnant. She is annoying me already with the littlest things lol.

Whilst on the topic of annoying northern Irish makeup artists, does anyone follow Aine Knocker? An absolute dose of sh*t. She's also nearly 9 months pregnant and admitted on her stories she is smoking whilst pregnant, disgusting
I used, I unfollowed after the bperfect carnage in Belfast. She was there heavily pregnant and I can’t exactly remember what it was but she had something on her stories afterwards that was pretty much a two fingers up to anyone who criticised those who attended

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.