LMD Louise McDonnell #2 LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noooo oh Waow so does she not speak to her anymore ?
Nope it is only faith that lives with her and Victoria would be in contact.

What was it like working there? Couldn't imagine it being a fun place 🤣
absolutely horrible, minimum wage for doing like up to 7/8 make ups in a day. Back is broke not being able to sit down and Louise is a big gossiper, likes slagging off clients.

Reactions: 6
God I wish her followers saw this so they could see the big secret. Maybe if she reads here she’ll do a bit reviel

Reactions: 3
God I wish her followers saw this so they could see the big secret. Maybe if she reads here she’ll do a bit reviel
She's a bleep. Me and my MIL where actually talking about her yesterday as a few years ago I wanted her brushes and pallette, my fella obvs had no idea where to start looking for Xmas so he messaged her private Facebook, well duck you think he had messaged the queen asking for a ride!!!! She was a cheeky bastard to him. So my MIL drove to her salon to collect the stuff and she says oh your son's the one that was stalking me on my private page, Infront of all her clients and staff, so my MIL got laid into her. She's an absolute bleep. Oh and btw Louise I went to beauty school with you, you haven't changed a bit love still a wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's a bleep. Me and my MIL where actually talking about her yesterday as a few years ago I wanted her brushes and pallette, my fella obvs had no idea where to start looking for Xmas so he messaged her private Facebook, well duck you think he had messaged the queen asking for a ride!!!! She was a cheeky bastard to him. So my MIL drove to her salon to collect the stuff and she says oh your son's the one that was stalking me on my private page, Infront of all her clients and staff, so my MIL got laid into her. She's an absolute bleep. Oh and btw Louise I went to beauty school with you, you haven't changed a bit love still a wanker
How rude when ur a customer . Would have taken the same amount of time to reply giving him the info than be nasty . I hope ur MIL set the brush set down . I think I remember her giving off on her stories years back about ppl messaging her private page and what a great inconvenience it was .

Nope it is only faith that lives with her and Victoria would be in contact.

absolutely horrible, minimum wage for doing like up to 7/8 make ups in a day. Back is broke not being able to sit down and Louise is a big gossiper, likes slagging off clients.
I'm sure her clients would love knowing that they pay someone to do their make up but get bitched about. See if it was me, I wouldn't hold back, it's not like she's Charlotte Tilbury duck sake 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not sure if it was this thread or So Sue thread but nearly sure someone said she had to pay to do So Sues wedding make up! Sue said they would be getting a lot of exposure and promotion from doing it 🙄 She had Mrs make up booked but she declined to pay the fee Sue wanted, so she got LMD instead! She obviously paid it and done her wedding make up. When you think about it it’s only really from there that things took off for her! She has really quietened down now though!

Reactions: 5
Not sure if it was this thread or So Sue thread but nearly sure someone said she had to pay to do So Sues wedding make up! Sue said they would be getting a lot of exposure and promotion from doing it 🙄 She had Mrs make up booked but she declined to pay the fee Sue wanted, so she got LMD instead! She obviously paid it and done her wedding make up. When you think about it it’s only really from there that things took off for her! She has really quietened down now though!
Not too sure but FMN makeup in limerick did Sue’s wedding makeup ... I know this as I am actually friends with Fiona and can confirm she did do makeup for the wedding

Not too sure but FMN makeup in limerick did Sue’s wedding makeup ... I know this as I am actually friends with Fiona and can confirm she did do makeup for the wedding
I think she must have done the bridesmaids, I mind reading somewhere she had someone diff do theirs

Reactions: 1
When is she due? She’s not revealing her date she says but Jesus I hope it’s soon. She doesn’t half moan

Didn't Hollie Campbell say LMD was due 6 weeks before her? Hollie due in May some time.

Reactions: 2
Anyone know anything about withchristinacampbell? Norn Irish influencer who lost her baby recently and is currently in florida for a holiday with her partner and other daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.