LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well put this this way, if you google your own name do you have news reports about rape trials pop up? He isn’t specifically named anywhere but when you google his name those are results you get.
I've noticed us talking about above.. if its over 5 years ago can possibly the data protection act stop his name being linked now if he put forward that he wanted it removed?

He’s 26 now so he can’t have been 21 in 2011? The first article that appears when you search his name is more likely to be correct as he would’ve been 16 in 2010
How do you know his age do you know him?? Xx

Reactions: 1
Google his first name and the word rape .. the article explains about a rape by 2 boys aged 16 & 17, 10yrs ago, in Warrenpoint. You won’t see his name specifically as he must have been the 16yr old and his name was withheld .. now let’s please drop the Hollie chat before this gets closed down - that would be zero craic

Reactions: 6
See LMDs new course, £30 + vat for only two makeup looks and one live q&a. She continues to baffle me
While Paddy McGurgan is doing free online content nearly every week for people! Shows the greed in her and her morals to be preying on people at a time where money is tight for everyone!

Reactions: 3
Girls - kinda unrelated but can anyone tell me if there's any threads on the big bloggers in Rep. of Ireland that have public profiles and around 200-300k followers? I'm talking the likes of Just Jordan, So Sue Me, Rosie Connolly, Pippa O'Connor etc. I've tried searching them all to no avail, and find it hard to believe that nobody is discussing these household names on this - am I missing something or are there genuinely ROI Instagrammer threads? I can't start one as I'm a relatively new member. Thanks!

Reactions: 5
Girls - kinda unrelated but can anyone tell me if there's any threads on the big bloggers in Rep. of Ireland that have public profiles and around 200-300k followers? I'm talking the likes of Just Jordan, So Sue Me, Rosie Connolly, Pippa O'Connor etc. I've tried searching them all to no avail, and find it hard to believe that nobody is discussing these household names on this - am I missing something or are there genuinely ROI Instagrammer threads? I can't start one as I'm a relatively new member. Thanks!
Private profiles maybe

You’d have to laugh at her posting in her story a list of black owned beauty brands and have been following for years and never seen her use one of the brands mentioned! Hopefully this will change but I highly doubt it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone else feel like you can hear her big fake teeth anytime she talks? Even when you can’t see them. Maybe it’s just her voice but it’s so off putting.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has she admitted to having Botox? Just watched her stories today and the upper half of her face does not move at all

Reactions: 1
HC's boyfriend allegedly, he's a personal trainer with the intials VV...he's also in LMDS's insta story from yesterday!

Anyone see LMD's stories- she showed a message of someone saying can we stay home and still get paid (easing of lockdown restrictions), LMD wrote 'would love to know how that feels'. Is she for real 😂😂 Didn't she do two online courses priced at £24, a social media course and a bridal course at £30. So narcissistic!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone see LMD's stories- she showed a message of someone saying can we stay home and still get paid (easing of lockdown restrictions), LMD wrote 'would love to know how that feels'. Is she for real 😂😂 Didn't she do two online courses priced at £24, a social media course and a bridal course at £30. So narcissistic!
Doesn’t she mean staying at home not working and getting paid? Louise was working from home? I assumed The other girl meant she was being furloughed and not working?

Look at the state of her on her stories today. She’s an absolute dose!

Ive just clicked unfollow.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
View attachment 151903

Just dropped that in there for any NI ones.... I usually think Shawna is quite funny but wtf is this?
I don't find her funny at all. The desperation is hanging out of her. She tries so hard to be funny and tries to get big names like PLouise to notice these monstrosities, I mean 'creative work' that she does. Shes not had much luck so far.

Who is that
Owner of SK Make Up Studio in Ballymena. She licks LMDs ass constantly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.