LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not saying it’s not true but where is it online that has proof? Does anyone know what to search? I’ve read on here he was under 18 so he wouldn’t be named online anyway! Just find it hard to believe she would give him the time time of day if it was true so I haven’t commented much on this as it’s so unbelievable 🙅🏻‍♀️ On Louise I think she been dropping hints she has a bf like talking about the pill etc and flowers! I only follow Victoria which sister had a pic of her man on?
Melissa, Victoria’s twin. She just tagged him in the photo and said “thanks” he wasn’t actually in the photo it was a picture of a cocktail

Try looking the Newry times he was 21 when he raped her her in 2011 and he pleaded guilty no doubt H friends will have this removed again.
That would make him 30 now but he is a lot younger than Hollie so that’s not right? More people said he was 16 or 17 if he was 21 he would be named and on a list

Reactions: 1
Well the facts are out there you believe what you want as your entitled to do so.

Google is not hard to use either! anyhow I can see this thread being pulled again😕

I find it strange you are trying so hard to disprove this
I’m not I just can’t find anything online so I don’t know what to believe. It’s hard to understand how she would go out with him that’s surely not hard to understand why I can’t understand that 🙈 google doesn’t show anything for him: I agree it’s not hard to use

Friends of mine from newry had heard about him and what he got upto long before he was with Hollie. He was working as a barman in a well-known establishment in newry and i heard he wasn't very pleasant.
Newry is a small city - news travels fast around it and I personally don't feel like anyone would say that if it wasn't true. It's not as if people are being spiteful towards him and just made it up.

Friends of mine from newry had heard about him and what he got upto long before he was with Hollie. He was working as a barman in a well-known establishment in newry and i heard he wasn't very pleasant.
Newry is a small city - news travels fast around it and I personally don't feel like anyone would say that if it wasn't true. It's not as if people are being spiteful towards him and just made it up.
What's he called?

Sorry for the tangent but my mother in law has just told me the Ramore is about to go bust. Anyone heard anything? (You people in here are most likely to know 😂)

Reactions: 2
Sorry for the tangent but my mother in law has just told me the Ramore is about to go bust. Anyone heard anything? (You people in here are most likely to know 😂)
They've been "going bust" for years 😂 but word on the street is that they're millions in debt... Again!

Yip heard that about the Ramore yesterday

I’m not I just can’t find anything online so I don’t know what to believe. It’s hard to understand how she would go out with him that’s surely not hard to understand why I can’t understand that 🙈 google doesn’t show anything for him: I agree it’s not hard to use
The link was posted on here hopefully they will see this post and repost it for you and it is in google just use some key words the year his age and you get it !

That would make him 30 now but he is a lot younger than Hollie so that’s not right? More people said he was 16 or 17 if he was 21 he would be named and on a list
Not necessarily on a public list though, even less likely if the victim was under 18 and/or/even if she was over 18 years old and there was a possibility she could be identified as result of publicly naming him then media would be prevented from sharing his details.

Let's not derail the thread, as someone said it'll get taken down. Does anybody know anything about the sister michaela? Her makeup is much nicer

Let's not derail the thread, as someone said it'll get taken down. Does anybody know anything about the sister michaela? Her makeup is much nicer
She has moved to Australia and is doing regional work to get her visa! She seems really lovely and seems like she has a brain in her head, shes grafting and doesnt seem afraid of it either!

Not really. Seen her out with her boyfriend a couple of times, seemed nice & normal. Agree she’s much better at make up than Louise. I remember hearing a lot of people were requesting her to do their make up in LMDs salon. I know she has a degree so wise on her part to have a back up plan. The other sister Melissa is doing law so she must be intelligent, very hard to get into Queen’s to study law.

Not really. Seen her out with her boyfriend a couple of times, seemed nice & normal. Agree she’s much better at make up than Louise. I remember hearing a lot of people were requesting her to do their make up in LMDs salon. I know she has a degree so wise on her part to have a back up plan. The other sister Melissa is doing law so she must be intelligent, very hard to get into Queen’s to study law.
Speaking from experience it’s not as difficult as you’d think, nor is the course🙋🏽‍♀️ Have spoke to Melissa before on nights out as she was VP of the law society so organised events and things and she was lovely, a bit nice of herself but lovely all the same!! Really like Michaela and her posts she’s not afraid to put up pics taking the piss out of herself and agreed I love her style of makeup

Apparently filing for bankruptcy. But loads of businesses do that. They are going through a divorce so I'd guess that's part of it. I'd imagine they have lost a lot of money over past few months. Even the richest are going to struggle. Sad times

Apparently filing for bankruptcy. But loads of businesses do that. They are going through a divorce so I'd guess that's part of it. I'd imagine they have lost a lot of money over past few months. Even the richest are going to struggle. Sad times
Yeah my in-laws said it’s the divorce that’s pushed it over the edge. Hopefully there’s a rescue plan shortly behind it as I’d miss the chicken goujons too much 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.