LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah my in-laws said it’s the divorce that’s pushed it over the edge. Hopefully there’s a rescue plan shortly behind it as I’d miss the chicken goujons too much 😂
It's been rumoured 1000 times before. There are always rumours about that place. They're currently getting set up to open the tourist for takeaway, so things can't be that bad 🤷

Reactions: 1
Yeah my in-laws said it’s the divorce that’s pushed it over the edge. Hopefully there’s a rescue plan shortly behind it as I’d miss the chicken goujons too much 😂
are the owners having an actual divorce or is it a divorce of business partners? My nosiness is getting the better of me lol

I follow the head chef Fionn’s other half Jade on Instagram and she’s lovely

are the owners having an actual divorce or is it a divorce of business partners? My nosiness is getting the better of me lol

I follow the head chef Fionn’s other half Jade on Instagram and she’s lovely
An actual divorce

Am i missin something? Hollies thread was deleted but she has 25k followers? Is it cos she set it to private?

Reactions: 2
See LMDs new course, £30 + vat for only two makeup looks and one live q&a. She continues to baffle me

Hollie keeping up the riveting content with yet another pic of LMD’s crap calendar 🙄 and calling LMD “Barbra” as usual, she must think it’s hilarious or something. At least spell it right Hollie, it’s actually spelt Barbara.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You arent supposed to talk about someone else on this thread like hollie or Louise's sister etc that's why things keep being removed. That's why the original irish thread was deleted also as people kept talking then about smaller accounts and private accounts.

Technically she did tag LMD in her calendar post and this is an LMD thread 😉
There was a Hollie thread but it got deleted. Apparently she’s put her account on private, I follow her so wasn’t aware she was private. They all do that from time to time, a way of getting more followers. The General NI thread got deleted too so there’s nowhere to discuss her 🙈 I guess she’s off limits then, just how she likes it.

Shes put herself on private so we cant....shes trying to hide
Not surprised 😱

Technically she did tag LMD in her calendar post and this is an LMD thread 😉
There was a Hollie thread but it got deleted. Apparently she’s put her account on private, I follow her so wasn’t aware she was private. They all do that from time to time, a way of getting more followers. The General NI thread got deleted too so there’s nowhere to discuss her 🙈 I guess she’s off limits then, just how she likes it.
I’m not surprised in fairness I’m still Gobsmacked over it! I wonder what Louise thinks about it and lisa Jordan

Last edited:
I googled his name and the first post to come up is on a rape that fits with what everyone is saying. Strangely, his name isn't mentioned in the article, but it comes up 🤷
Well can I say your googling the wrong thing because his name does come up

Has he changed his name or something because I agree, when you write in his name, it doesn't come up. Articles come up but he's not named.

Reactions: 1
Try looking the Newry times he was 21 when he raped her her in 2011 and he pleaded guilty no doubt H friends will have this removed again.
He’s 26 now so he can’t have been 21 in 2011? The first article that appears when you search his name is more likely to be correct as he would’ve been 16 in 2010

Reactions: 2
Well put this this way, if you google your own name do you have news reports about rape trials pop up? He isn’t specifically named anywhere but when you google his name those are results you get.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.