LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about the sister having the eyelash extensions done.. that’s defo not revitaliash or whatever you call that stuff

Reactions: 1
I was stupid enough to sign up to her makeup course .. complete waste of money, all the products she suggested were all on her website and she gave a discount code so we would buy them off her website. She was never on time for her videos. She’d go live at random times and you’d miss it. She didn’t do half the videos she said she would eg: cream contour ( never done it ) and she had 4 weeks. Unless I missed it 🤷🏻‍♀️ And the videos she did do she done most on her own page anyways .. complete waste of money 🙄 on another note who the f**ck is just Jordan’s husband she said before he’s asked her why she won’t have him on her insta but has pearl on it and she said she wants to keep him private but surely people in cork would see them together anyways 😂

Reactions: 2
I was stupid enough to sign up to her makeup course .. complete waste of money, all the products she suggested were all on her website and she gave a discount code so we would buy them off her website. She was never on time for her videos. She’d go live at random times and you’d miss it. She didn’t do half the videos she said she would eg: cream contour ( never done it ) and she had 4 weeks. Unless I missed it 🤷🏻‍♀️ And the videos she did do she done most on her own page anyways .. complete waste of money 🙄 on another note who the f**ck is just Jordan’s husband she said before he’s asked her why she won’t have him on her insta but has pearl on it and she said she wants to keep him private but surely people in cork would see them together anyways 😂
Jeez that’s awful but typical Louise, all about the money, couldn’t care less if her customers are happy once she has the money in the bank.
As far as I know Just Jordan’s husband is a guard, I read somewhere that he’s quite high ranking, maybe that’s the reason she wants to keep him off her social media?

Jeez that’s awful but typical Louise, all about the money, couldn’t care less if her customers are happy once she has the money in the bank.
As far as I know Just Jordan’s husband is a guard, I read somewhere that he’s quite high ranking, maybe that’s the reason she wants to keep him off her social media?
Yeah possibly I just never understood why it’s such a big deal that he wasn’t shown on social media when he had no problem with it and she even said he wants to be on her stories but she won’t allow it. I understand she wants privacy but they do a lot of family trips so he’s going to be seen

Yeah possibly I just never understood why it’s such a big deal that he wasn’t shown on social media when he had no problem with it and she even said he wants to be on her stories but she won’t allow it. I understand she wants privacy but they do a lot of family trips so he’s going to be seen
Yeah I don’t think it’s against the rules or anything, Laura’s Views is a guard and has nearly 40k followers but maybe she thinks it would make life easier for him if people didn’t know him? I’m sure people around Cork know him anyway. Now you mention it I suppose it is kind of odd that she shows so much of the kids but the hubby is kept hidden.

Her husband is a detective as far as I know in the Garda HQ in Cork City. When she first started blogging a few years ago I remember she said (‘jokingly’) she wasn’t showing him cos she didn’t want other girls to know what he looked like and be cracking on to him, that she was too jealous for that basically. Good body but his face is meh to be honest!

Unbelievable

Really lousy. Glad kissmeimirish highlighted this crappy behaviour. And the lady was working full time too. Like surely she could have sent her the video privately. But oh no Lou was onto her new course aka pay again if you want to join it.

Reactions: 5
Really lousy. Glad kissmeimirish highlighted this crappy behaviour. And the lady was working full time too. Like surely she could have sent her the video privately. But oh no Lou was onto her new course aka pay again if you want to join it.
This is how other bloggers operated their courses as well. Videos only available for limited time.

This is how other bloggers operated their courses as well. Videos only available for limited time.
don’t care if every beauty blogger does it - it’s still despicable and true to form of LMD

Her husband is a detective as far as I know in the Garda HQ in Cork City. When she first started blogging a few years ago I remember she said (‘jokingly’) she wasn’t showing him cos she didn’t want other girls to know what he looked like and be cracking on to him, that she was too jealous for that basically. Good body but his face is meh to be honest!
Yeah to be honest I think it’s more of a jealously thing

I also foolish paid and learnt nothing! I found crissscortezz13 on TikTok and he has amazing tips
Make Up Pro Store are doing tutorials every week on different make up looks! All feee
don’t care if every beauty blogger does it - it’s still despicable and true to form of LMD
Every blogger isn’t doing it! I have seen one recently who only charged £10 for her course and has said she will leave the videos all there and if anyone wants to see them, pay the £10 and she will add them to the group! The videos are not being deleted and those who have paid the £10 will maintain access at no extra cost! Other well known make up artists are doing free tutorials weekly where the videos remain on their social media! This is pretty crappy that a frontline worker has been denied what she paid for!

Make Up Pro Store are doing tutorials every week on different make up looks! All feee

Every blogger isn’t doing it! I have seen one recently who only charged £10 for her course and has said she will leave the videos all there and if anyone wants to see them, pay the £10 and she will add them to the group! The videos are not being deleted and those who have paid the £10 will maintain access at no extra cost! Other well known make up artists are doing free tutorials weekly where the videos remain on their social media! This is pretty crappy that a frontline worker has been denied what she paid for!
Exactly this!! To be honest I haven't heard of other beauty bloggers being as awful as her about it so the previous poster I don't know what bloggers they're insinuating are also at it. It's not remotely surprising that she's this disgusting, I'm more mortified for her that she didn't dm the front line worker and offer to send whatever videos she missed instead of blatantly showing everyone on her instagram she doesn't give one tit, shows that all her raffling tickets for NHS was not from the goodness of her own heart but to attempt to look good and gain new followers. Dim as a tin box is Louise and luck has got her where she is, anyone with a little bit of intelligence would've replied to the women instead of publicly denying her for all to see. To me she has absolutely no empathy, but is very good at PRETENDING she does. Those sort of people are dangerous and have an element of psychopathy about them.

Edit to add I've just realised I've called her a psychopath lol She's most definitely a sociopath if anything, which is just as bad.

Reactions: 2
Kate Hayes gets so much stick on here, but to be fair to her - unliked LMD she sends the videos for her courses to you via whatsapp so they’re yours to keep forever and you can watch them when you have the time.

LMD is a money grabbing bleep.

Is she saying she has a holiday booked to Ibiza in 6 weeks in her story? She is so thick, even if you can go by then without taking 2 weeks off work to quarantine when you get home (although i suppose she can since she works for herself) she does realise you won’t be able to do any of the normal things you would go to Ibiza for e.g. clubbing etc? Why waste your money, just go next year when it’ll actually be worth the money🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.