LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right someone humour me .. lmd has a wee sister called faith who you can see goes back and forward from another house .. is this lmds mum aswell? Where is her bucking ma, she said a few years ago on mother’s day she would address it but never did?

Reactions: 5
The ma apparently cheated on the da years ago and they all disowned her for it. Think Victoria would still bothers with her.
Someone asked her about the ma on q&a stories ages ago, her reply was something like 'someday I will go there'
Like wtf.. who do you think you are? Lol are you writing a book about it?!
I find it funny.. do you remember Ciaran that lmd was with for years. She cheated on him. Like mother like daughter eh.

• Haha
I always wondered about the Mother at least Hollies Campbell tells her followers about her mother maybe that's just to rent out the house In france

Reactions: 1
I follow Hollie so I didn’t actually know her account was on private. Agree it would be good to have a general thread like before.

Reactions: 2
The ma apparently cheated on the da years ago and they all disowned her for it. Think Victoria would still bothers with her.
Someone asked her about the ma on q&a stories ages ago, her reply was something like 'someday I will go there'
Like wtf.. who do you think you are? Lol are you writing a book about it?!
I find it funny.. do you remember Ciaran that lmd was with for years. She cheated on him. Like mother like daughter eh.
That makes so much sense now .. aye apparently it was the dad that told Ciaran she was sleeping around cause she brought the men back to the home house when ciaran was working away 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Louise visiting her 85 yr old granda but keeping 2 metres away? Is this actually ok??I haven't seen my parents now since lockdown started-from 2 metres away from them or even set foot in the house/garden. Just Skype calls. But Tiffany Brien was at her parents house too last night but in their garden..so is this allowed and I have been taking the measures too literally??

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Louise visiting her 85 yr old granda but keeping 2 metres away? Is this actually ok??I haven't seen my parents now since lockdown started-from 2 metres away from them or even set foot in the house/garden. Just Skype calls. But Tiffany Brien was at her parents house too last night but in their garden..so is this allowed and I have been taking the measures too literally??
No you aren’t supposed to do this, but people have and saying they are socially distancing. It wipes out the “necessary travel only” rule etc

Reactions: 3
They think they are special the rules don't apply to them the psni need to issue Ms Mcdonald with a fine but then she's special so they won't do it😡

They think they are special the rules don't apply to them the psni need to issue Ms Mcdonald with a fine but then she's special so they won't do it😡
She’s not special. They can’t fine her without catching her. She just doesn’t give a tit about anyone else

Reactions: 2
She thinks she is! I am sure she's been reported to them she has a lot of followers on Social Media.

I was just thinking the same .. her wee comment “2 meters away now granda” aye alright love just STAY AT HOME. Your business isn’t front line or a necessity so she can’t say she has “work” god damn idiot

I’ve seen my family but we all live within a 5-10 min walk of each other in a small village so I can ring them from the street and they come to the front door to say hello. I tie it in with my daily exercise or when I have to visit our local supermarket (it’s in the middle of us all). I’d not drive miles to visit them though and if we lived a drive away then I’d have just been FaceTimeing for the last 7 weeks.

I’ve seen my family but we all live within a 5-10 min walk of each other in a small village so I can ring them from the street and they come to the front door to say hello. I tie it in with my daily exercise or when I have to visit our local supermarket (it’s in the middle of us all). I’d not drive miles to visit them though and if we lived a drive away then I’d have just been FaceTimeing for the last 7 weeks.
Everyone has different circumstances I suppose, you live closely and can see them on the way by therefore not going out of your way but I’m sure if your 85 year old granda lived a bit away you’d not be going out of your way to see him a drive away for his own safety .. for god knows who she’s seen and if she touches one thing and he then goes to touch it there done infected (if she is infected)

What does she achieve by making it private? She still has over 100k followers 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.