LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah its terrible isnt it?the beauty spot she puts on and the morticia adams fake hair-desperate. I hope he did because she needs to be taught a lesson. She will end up alone with her teeth if shes not careful-men will be attracted to her for her money but once they get to know what shes like theyl be off like victorias knickers
Alone with her teeth.
Hahaha.
Those stupid, huge, in-your-face bleached white horse teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is the story with her teeth? I thought She’d got veneers in.... but she was whitening them recently and said that you cant whiten veneers.... so what has she done to them?? They look so fake and ridiculous. They werent always like that

What is the story with her teeth? I thought She’d got veneers in.... but she was whitening them recently and said that you cant whiten veneers.... so what has she done to them?? They look so fake and ridiculous. They werent always like that
They are an eyesore. Literally ridiculous.

First time posting on here. Ashley and Louise do know each other and Ashley seemingly got on well with Louise but I don't think Louise liked the spotlight being on someone other than her.. Especially as they are both local so Louise started purposely being a witch. Used Ashley for what she could get and then stopped bothering with her never invites her to any events but purposely invites people Ashley is friends with. It's really pathetuc

Ashley is a a lovely girl very down to earth what u see is what u get with her doesn't have to pretend to be a ray of bleeping sunshine or life and soul of the party. Just herself

• Sad
Reactions: 7
There must be some chatter going on between LMD, Hollie Campbell and Ingrid Graham - the holy trinity of stupidity.
They all lick each other's holes (well, the latter two more so), and they're on too much recently yapping on their stories about rumours this and trolls that. 🙄

We need a thread on Ingrid Graham because I really think she needs to cool it on the afternoon cocktail binging.
Good job her wee ones are only young because they'd be scundered having their ma publicly broadcasting herself steaming on insta everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
First time posting, however is there tension with her and ohsofemme? They never seem to acknowledge eachother. Also is there a thread on ohsofemme
I know that ashley did say she never had a problem with Lmd as even though they were both doing makeup in the same area they were totally different styles so didn’t see lmd as competition, always said hello to her etc. Then when LOU took out her first palette Ashley was on bperfect PR list so would have been invited to the event but she was the only local “influencer” not invited. Never congratulated her about being pregnant/having baby but if they do see eachother at events has a big hello obviously for show for other people watching. Ashley said it’s very strange and she doesn’t know whats her problem

Ohsofemme does come across very sweet, sure who’d want anything to do with Loulou anyway. GerryLavs is friendly with both Ashley and Lou but yet you never see all three together which is a bit unusual considering they’re all in the influencing game.

Anyone else not able to take their eyes off LMDs teeth when she’s talking? 🙈😂

• Haha
Gerry Lavz is one I can't stand at all. He reeks of desperation. He's so over the top talking the other day that he puts so much effort into his posts when in reality he just recycles someone else's post. He isn't funny at all. He makes me squirm. He is only popular because he licks up to bloggers and then begs I mean begs them for shout outs. It's a bit pathetic. He licks up LMDs hole and I think he would be friends with Victoria so that's how he got in there. Ashley and him are not friends. He clung to Ashley when he first started out to raise his own platform so she helped him and give him shout outs etc. He used Lucy lens as she is good with photography and he wanted some cool shoots. He used them both. He is only ever interested in Ashley when he wants something or wants to find out a bit of gossip. How many friends do lmd or gerry Lavs have outside of blogging. I always think that's a true reflection of what someone is like... How many friends do they actually have outside the blogging circle. I see Ashley with a few girls that have nothing to do with blogging but can't say the same for them other two. It's like Rosie Con having bloggers as bridesmaids 🙄🙄

So glad to see ohsofemme is lovely in real life! It is a bit strange them not acknowledging each other I think because in that game everyone seems to be up each other’s holes and going to the same events. Is Ashlee a qualified MUA? I’ve seen stuff suggesting it but I always wonder whether she does influencing full time/is a stay at home mum/has other work going on. It’s nice to see her venturing out and doing videos where she’s speaking etc but I think she always seems so nervous! Hope she gains a bit of confidence because as someone else said despite the fact I’d never wear her outfits I love her content! Also very jealous of her figure - I don’t look that good and I’m 22 with no kids🥵 sorry for derailing!

Ashlee does alot of work helping out businesses also. Our local council have had her on few workshops about Instagram content for small businesses. She is fantastic at videos etc, the last workshop I seen her at was literally before lockdown and she came across really well. Very confident also in a conference room full of people.

I dont know her personally but would assume she does quite well at the influencing as she works with boohoo, belliamianta (however you spell that), pretty little thing etc and she seems to work very hard and deserves it unlike others.

Reactions: 2
Have ye followed tea_spill_2020? There’s something on there about her charging for the private page

Hollie Campbell’s story from yesterday re “being trolled” has me cracking up, she blatantly asked herself that 😂😂😂😂

Don’t feel sorry for me babe, I feel sorry for you laying in bed every night with a convicted rapist and in complete denial about it all. What a sad life you live 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lmd no rumours here hun, i work throughout ballymena,portglenone & clady in the community and can see i see you nearly everyday on the road. Sorry i spot the teeth first 🥴🥴

• Haha
I always wonder about the "blogger squad" and wonder who's actually friends with who and who doesn't like each other etc.

Have def noticed since lockdown they have all stopped tagging each other in their stories. THANK GOD! remember around xmas time it was painful the amount of resharing tagged pics, and awkwardly posed photos where they all stood next to each other pretending to be besties on nights/days out.

LMD’s “friend” Shawna Kristine @_skmua (even though Louise can’t spell her name and went out in Belfast instead of going to SKs 30th), posted in her stories tonight about “so many of you recommended this dentist when I asked about Invisalign”. No they didn’t - LMD follows this dentist and the dentist follows LMD. It’s probably where she got her bonds done. I would never go to someone who does free dental work for these cretins. Give free dental care to someone deserving. And why would SK want to go to the place where LMD got those teeth? They are not a good advertisement

Hollie Campbell’s story from yesterday re “being trolled” has me cracking up, she blatantly asked herself that 😂😂😂😂

Don’t feel sorry for me babe, I feel sorry for you laying in bed every night with a convicted rapist and in complete denial about it all. What a sad life you live 🙈
But the people who bring this up are the people she feels sorry for-sorry hollie, u put it alll out there all the time, expect the backlash. Its all well and good spoutin the “be kind” but ur hardly little miss innocent, no matter how many stomach turnin attempts you make to look like an angel.

This was on the tea insta page

£24,000 for one course online is some pay day.. Think she is starting another one too next week. She will soon be able to get 'proper veneers' in. Though how will polished tablets/strips/powder be plugged then?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.