LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They claim to design them and simply add their own label - sometimes badly stitched over another. I like their boutique because of the brands they buy in but think this has seriously cheapened their brand as it is never good quality. I know business - sacaraficing your brand name is not good business these girls were known for classy clothes before.

But yes Anita’s fundraiser and grace through her treatment is commendable I just think they’re are taking a wrong turn with their own label not being their ‘own’
I think spoilt belle boutique just gets it right! Genuine, food business ethics etc! LMD’s Ex friend 🙈

Reactions: 3
He is a pleb. Literally said on his stories yesterday, if you are depresssed....swipe up and order the meals and excercise programme. Absolute twit!!

Really wouldnt be suprised if louise "teamed up" with him on his crappy skin care range, sure shes still plugging her polished london strips on her false teeth so why not add another useless product line to her name.
Her teeth are ridiculous....completely luminous.

He read The Secret book and now thinks he’s a psychoanalyst 😂 him and LMD are to skincare what I am to brain surgery

My Sisters Closet seem to be doing a fundraiser with a brand NEW Chanel bag....better than giving away your used cast offs
will this consist of the piles cream she told everyone to use as an eye cream? Or what about the time she told everyone she doesn’t wear moisturiser? 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 4
will this consist of the piles cream she told everyone to use as an eye cream? Or what about the time she told everyone she doesn’t wear moisturiser? 🙃
And remember she went on about the men’s Nivea shave balm for absolutely ages telling everyone to use it as a primer. I think she was even using it in her salon but open to correction on that. Then Paddy McGurgan did a huge post on it telling people not to use it (something to do with the ingredients). This was at the exact same time Lou was talking about it constantly 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And remember she went on about the men’s Nivea shave balm for absolutely ages telling everyone to use it as a primer. I think she was even using it in her salon but open to correction on that. Then Paddy McGurgan did a huge post on it telling people not to use it (something to do with the ingredients). This was at the exact same time Lou was talking about it constantly 🙈
She was definitely using that Nivea Men’s as a primer in her salon... might have been there a few years ago and had it put on my face 🙈

Reactions: 5
She was definitely using that Nivea Men’s as a primer in her salon... might have been there a few years ago and had it put on my face 🙈

Omg. I remember this. Didn't know it came from the gospel of LMD though.

She said people are confused where all her jewellery is from (maybe stop posting so many different ads then Lou)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else cringe when Hollie Campbell tags LMD ever single day in her inspirational dog tit quotes calendar ??
Definitely a one sided love affair ... think Hollie is tryin to gather up a few of wee LMDs followers
I see hollies thread has been removed!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It was deleted because Hollies Instagram is private and apparently we can’t have a thread about a private account. So Hollie - open that bad boy up coz we’ve all got tons to say 👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her account was public when it was created. If mrs hinch makes her account private today will all the threads disappear? Plenty of threads popped up off the back of Caroline flacks death, those weren't closed down. Hi Hollie, I wasn't one of those professing the papers killed her fyi. I think tabloids are a joke. Unmanaged mental health is life threatening. You're feelings about yourself are ultimately what is important. If your morals are what you stand for, you don't need to worry what anyone says on here. Also people passed remark on VMDs baby daddys as you were appalled about. The Jeremy Kyle show was based around this stuff, it was daytime tv 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder has she yapped about prince charming publicly being outed as a rapist...
Ill wait for her to yap about the bbc then so-its on the bbc website. She can block it out if she wants! But its still in the media....u can run but u cant hide

• Haha
  • Heart
Her account was public when it was created. If mrs hinch makes her account private today will all the threads disappear? Plenty of threads popped up off the back of Caroline flacks death, those weren't closed down. Hi Hollie, I wasn't one of those professing the papers killed her fyi. I think tabloids are a joke. Unmanaged mental health is life threatening. You're feelings about yourself are ultimately what is important. If your morals are what you stand for, you don't need to worry what anyone says on here. Also people passed remark on VMDs baby daddys as you were appalled about. The Jeremy Kyle show was based around this stuff, it was daytime tv 🤷‍♂️
Admin specified before that we couldnt mention private accounts in the Instagrammers section when we had the NI/Irish instagrammers thread, and threads for private accounts will be deleted. It’s just one of their rules

Can someone start a new Irish and NI instagrammers thread? I can’t post in the OG one because it’s closed

Reactions: 1
Can someone start a new Irish and NI instagrammers thread? I can’t post in the OG one because it’s closed
It got blocked because people were talking about ones with under 10k followers, people who now have private accounts etc. It was great having them all in one place:cry:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.