LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think he might have a mild learning disability.
He read The Secret book and now thinks he’s a psychoanalyst 😂 him and LMD are to skincare what I am to brain surgery

My Sisters Closet seem to be doing a fundraiser with a brand NEW Chanel bag....better than giving away your used cast offs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I say it cos he minds me so much of a man that walks the streets in my town. I dont know him but have got stopped and into a convo with him many a time. Unfortunately cos he keeps you talking ages. He is such a dose. Everyone avoids him. He gets on just like the malone ranger.
Unfortunately my friend used to go out with him (she has since wised up) and he’s always thought well of himself but my god he definitely wasn’t as irritating as he is now with this whole mindset shite. Anyone can read The Secret, that’s what he’s modelled this mind set plan on 😂😫 he just loves the sound of his own voice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
He’s a drug dealer all this rise shite doesn't even make sense! And he treats his staff so badly I'm surprised he has any left the way he speaks to them.
Just seen siobhan ohagan showing off her weeks worth of gifted tampax meals ... that’s like the 4th or 5th week ??? Wtaf ? She’s well able to purchase them

• Angry
Reactions: 2
See holiie has been on here havin a wee read! Hi hollie! 👋🏻 Apparently there are lots of lies on here....so tell us all what the lies are and whats the truth? Also said people were talkin about her daddy-dangerous language there hollie-noone is talkin about him, we spoke about ur treatment of him, filming him in secret and actively telling people not to tell him what ur doin. So dont go playin the victim here-tell people what is bein said on here. That u secretly film him for ur entertainment. That isnt a lie. If one of the lies about ur boyfriend is about his rape conviction, tell us whats the lie there? He went to prison for it....so whats the lie????

• Wow
Reactions: 12
See holiie has been on here havin a wee read! Hi hollie! 👋🏻 Apparently there are lots of lies on here....so tell us all what the lies are and whats the truth? Also said people were talkin about her daddy-dangerous language there hollie-noone is talkin about him, we spoke about ur treatment of him, filming him in secret and actively telling people not to tell him what ur doin. So dont go playin the victim here-tell people what is bein said on here. That u secretly film him for ur entertainment. That isnt a lie. If one of the lies about ur boyfriend is about his rape conviction, tell us whats the lie there? He went to prison for it....so whats the lie????
She is bat tit crazy 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I asked my friend who lives near LMD and she said she heard Marie Claire stopped being friends with her as she started taking cocaine on every night out and because Marie Claire is director of a company and teaches at the local college part time she didn’t want it to affect her reputation as she doesn’t take drugs
My sister works with her cousin and apparently it was LMD that fell out with the friend Marie clare because it was too accessible easy to get via her dads lorry trade, and she had to get it every night and LMD apparently never wanted to🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Who cares that much about them anyway. Bigger fish to fry😃

• Haha
Seen she put up that she’s been using the Plouise base to line her waterline and said #lmdsaysso...blatantly stolen off Olivia mcveigh who has been doing that for ages!!

Reactions: 1
My sister works with her cousin and apparently it was LMD that fell out with the friend Marie clare because it was too accessible easy to get via her dads lorry trade, and she had to get it every night and LMD apparently never wanted to🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Who cares that much about them anyway. Bigger fish to fry😃
Your on the wrong thread if lmd isn't the fish you want to fry here hun 😂 hello Louise 👋👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
LMD never wanted to? Seems she was quite fond of it that night in The Ramore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder what cousin?, I'd say her cousin would make up shite to cover Louise's back anyhow

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised LMD hasn’t mentioned what happened to plouise. Horrendous carry on that! Feel for her.

A few years ago I worked with one of her cousins...Louise was actually a bridesmaid at her wedding. She thinks shes a complete and utter witch. Guess each cousin has different takes 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.