LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks she is a witch but had her as a bridesmaid?
This girl got married maybe 10years ago. Maybe she hadn't yet developed into the lmd we know now. I cant mind if she said she was a witch back then but I do know she thinks shes a witch now.

This girl got married maybe 10years ago. Maybe she hadn't yet developed into the lmd we know now. I cant mind if she said she was a witch back then but I do know she thinks shes a witch now.
Oh and I had a lot of pressure to from family to have my sister as bridesmaid. she is an awful person yet I caved and had her as bridesmaid. it happens.

Anyone see Denise Curran is raffling her bag now? (Not for charity) does no one know these raffles are not legal ?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Maybe needs the money as no blogging jobs atm 🤷🏻‍♀️

but yes just seems odd as everyone else is doing them atm for charity 🙈 especially my sisters closet who posted theirs right after
My sisters closet are in a different league !! They seem genuine and their competition is decent as opposed to an aul bag someone has had in their cupboard. Plus they actually want to give lots of money to charity.

Reactions: 5
My sisters closet are in a different league !! They seem genuine and their competition is decent as opposed to an aul bag someone has had in their cupboard. Plus they actually want to give lots of money to charity.
And they are probably not takin the complete piss and are following government guidelines- set to protect the NHS

Reactions: 2
Genuine however they really mark up their AliExpress clothes 🙈🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Genuine however they really mark up their AliExpress clothes 🙈🙈
I do agree with you there however all clothes shop price these clothes around 3 x the price they pay for them. I have more of an issue with their £4.99 delivery charge tbh😂

I do agree with you there however all clothes shop price these clothes around 3 x the price they pay for them. I have more of an issue with their £4.99 delivery charge tbh😂
Totally agree. Comments like thishave no clue how business works! And I also hate paying P&P! 🤣

Reactions: 1
Totally agree. Comments like thishave no clue how business works! And I also hate paying P&P! 🤣
But their clothes are terrible size wise and quality. Ordered a skirt and a dress. £60 was see through and £50 skirt was a large but must have been a size 8 at best. There is marking up and there is taking the P, neither were worth a fiver never mind what they were priced 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
But their clothes are terrible size wise and quality. Ordered a skirt and a dress. £60 was see through and £50 skirt was a large but must have been a size 8 at best. There is marking up and there is taking the P, neither were worth a fiver never mind what they were priced 🤣🤣
I honestly cant comment as i have always thought the clothes were a bit expensive so i have never bought anything and as much as i love colour some of the styles are a bit garish. i have however followed her cancer story and think shes done really well.

Reactions: 4
I honestly cant comment as i have always thought the clothes were a bit expensive so i have never bought anything and as much as i love colour some of the styles are a bit garish. i have however followed her cancer story and think shes done really well.
yeah I have no comments on quality etc as have never ordered but businesses buy things and sell for a profit. That’s how it works! Anyway isn’t this an LMD thread? 🤷‍♀️

yeah I have no comments on quality etc as have never ordered but businesses buy things and sell for a profit. That’s how it works! Anyway isn’t this an LMD thread? 🤷‍♀️
Yip. Thats me done commenting as i dont even know who LMD is i have no idea how i ended up here ! Having had a quick look at her profile i think ill pass...!!

• Haha

Yip but just replying to a comment as I have experience of their profit being ridiculous, same as we’ve commented on LMDs prices being ridiculous and dearer than others places. We all know that’s how businesses work, but doesn’t justify it being extortionate

Their giveaway is much more commendable than LMDs though. And a much nicer bag. I hope they raise plenty as they spent quite a lot on the bag. I wouldn’t have wanted anything of LMDs, designer bag or not - she always looks like she needs a good scrub.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They claim to design them and simply add their own label - sometimes badly stitched over another. I like their boutique because of the brands they buy in but think this has seriously cheapened their brand as it is never good quality. I know business - sacaraficing your brand name is not good business these girls were known for classy clothes before.

They claim to design them and simply add their own label - sometimes badly stitched over another. I like their boutique because of the brands they buy in but think this has seriously cheapened their brand as it is never good quality. I know business - sacaraficing your brand name is not good business these girls were known for classy clothes before.
But yes Anita’s fundraiser and grace through her treatment is commendable I just think they’re are taking a wrong turn with their own label not being their ‘own’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.